News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Tammo

"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

McGeekster

sorry i didnt know about the double posting thing. ill behave now. still can't connect. :-[

Gears

Quote from: danflorreguba on April 21, 2013, 07:06:40 PM
Please try not to double post. (or triple for that matter) there's a modify button on your post, Gears Multi posts sometimes so that others see there is more info up.  ;) Don't worry, EVERYONE'S done it.

@ Corporal: Go post as Pan! Stuff been happening!
I'm testing the server right now. Let me check the ip again.
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Gears

Quote from: Gears on April 21, 2013, 11:25:22 PM
Quote from: danflorreguba on April 21, 2013, 07:06:40 PM
Please try not to double post. (or triple for that matter) there's a modify button on your post, Gears Multi posts sometimes so that others see there is more info up.  ;) Don't worry, EVERYONE'S done it.

@ Corporal: Go post as Pan! Stuff been happening!
I'm testing the server right now. Let me check the ip again.
Connection lost: End of stream. D: I'm going to host it on my very own computer instead of my secondary and see how that goes.

sir squidsalot

I wish I knew the ip. I promise not to steal any butter, I just really want to play on it

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: sir squidsalot on April 21, 2013, 11:56:28 PM
I wish I knew the ip. I promise not to steal any butter, I just really want to play on it

Friends.... We have a Skydoesminecraft fan on the Forum!  :D :D :D :D :D :D
BUDDER! Death ta all da' squids! >:D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Corporal Firalay

...I just really want to play on it

Haha, we all do! Enthusiasm is good :D

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on April 21, 2013, 03:05:07 PM
I'm not sure, I'm not a bukkit coder. But I'd guess it's very hard to edit nametags and change them. Adding to them might be easier, or adding a second nametag? Idk. But I noticed that on the RPG essentials plugin that we have, fox is not a choice of race. Are the redwall creatures races that you can become? Or is it things like Elves, Dwarves, Humans, and Halflings?

You're probably right, it seems like a difficult thing to adjust. Idk either XD

I'm not too sure as to at you mean about the races. Perhaps I missed something while on the server?
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt
Read the whole story at: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=3660.0

Rusvul

Quote from: danflorreguba on April 22, 2013, 01:37:50 AM

Uuunnnhhh.... I have been skyping my friends, they're both Sky fans, and I find it really annoying. "Oooh! I found a butter sword!" "Once, I killed a squid with a butter block" "BUTTER!" "I have full butter armor and a butter sword" "It's not gold, it's BUTTER!" I see no reason to call it butter :P, butter is more yellowish :P. But you can call it what ya will :P

Gears

Quote from: Corporal Firalay on April 22, 2013, 01:43:45 AM
...I just really want to play on it

Haha, we all do! Enthusiasm is good :D

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on April 21, 2013, 03:05:07 PM
I'm not sure, I'm not a bukkit coder. But I'd guess it's very hard to edit nametags and change them. Adding to them might be easier, or adding a second nametag? Idk. But I noticed that on the RPG essentials plugin that we have, fox is not a choice of race. Are the redwall creatures races that you can become? Or is it things like Elves, Dwarves, Humans, and Halflings?
I'm pretty sure i added fox, but i'll check when i put the server up on this pc. And the name thing would probably require mounds of coding. Sorry. :?

You're probably right, it seems like a difficult thing to adjust. Idk either XD

I'm not too sure as to at you mean about the races. Perhaps I missed something while on the server?
I'm pretty sure i added fox, but i'll check when i put the server up on this pc. And the name thing would probably require mounds of coding. Sorry. :/

Gears

Server is up! Ip is 67.177.147.0. Hop on!

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on April 22, 2013, 12:21:49 PM

Uuunnnhhh.... I have been skyping my friends, they're both Sky fans, and I find it really annoying. "Oooh! I found a butter sword!" "Once, I killed a squid with a butter block" "BUTTER!" "I have full butter armor and a butter sword" "It's not gold, it's BUTTER!" I see no reason to call it butter :P, butter is more yellowish :P. But you can call it what ya will :P

Ha ha ha! If you get the wrong people it can easily turn into that. I'm a subscriber, but not a fanatic, I just find his videos to be rather amusing.  ;)
Especially the ones that are specifically about squids.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Gears

Quote from: danflorreguba on April 22, 2013, 04:31:23 PM
Quote from: rusvulthesaber on April 22, 2013, 12:21:49 PM

Ha ha ha! If you get the wrong people it can easily turn into that. I'm a subscriber, but not a fanatic, I just find his videos to be rather amusing.  ;)
Especially the ones that are specifically about squids.
I agree! XD Come one, come all! The server is open for redwall!

Rusvul

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Gears on April 22, 2013, 03:50:52 PM
Server is up! Ip is 67.177.147.0. Hop on!
Hm... It's not working for my comp. are you sure it's correct?
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

McGeekster

im still having truble getting on the server. you SURE its up? :-\