News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Tammo

Ill help out with deeproot and start getting mole city's library filled!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Dannflower Reguba

This is so painful! Whenever my cp actually decides to work the Redwall server doesn't!  :'(
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Captain Tammo

So how can I re-upgrade my minecraft to 1.5.2 after I downgraded it???
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

king_jon147

Quote from: Gears on May 07, 2013, 11:56:27 PM
Sorry for the mix up, king jon, you are now whitelisted.
No prob! Don't have much time during the last weeks of school, aside from the weekends... But I'll see you all then!
Rudamo, at your service! Amateur skin and texture pack designer (amateur means unpaid, not inadequate!), builder, warrior, handybeast in all things minecraft! Including structure and design! Also master RP-er!

Gears

Quote from: king_jon147 on May 08, 2013, 03:17:29 AM
Quote from: Gears on May 07, 2013, 11:56:27 PM
Sorry for the mix up, king jon, you are now whitelisted.
No prob! Don't have much time during the last weeks of school, aside from the weekends... But I'll see you all then!
Sweet! See you then!
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Gears

Quote from: Captain Tammo on May 08, 2013, 02:15:09 AM
Yeah. Go to "options" then click "force update" then log in.

Rusvul

Gears

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on May 08, 2013, 04:07:58 AM
Great vid, Gears! I take it once we go live, you are going to make another one? I have a few ideas on music, use or completely ignore as you wish.
First bit- Redwall Abbey- this song http://failpwned.deviantart.com/art/Redwall-Theme-Remix-168967375?q=gallery%3Afailpwned%2F15648451&qo=35

Second bit- Mossflower Wood- Advent ( both one and two) One: http://failpwned.deviantart.com/art/Advent-Part-I-196202801?q=gallery%3Afailpwned%2F15648451&qo=25
Two: http://failpwned.deviantart.com/art/Advent-Part-2-196499533?q=gallery%3Afailpwned%2F15648451&qo=24
Third bit: Evil people forts, http://failpwned.deviantart.com/art/Foreboding-Most-Likely-a-WIP-176982477?q=gallery%3Afailpwned%2F15648451&qo=32
Last bit, Salamandastron, http://failpwned.deviantart.com/art/The-Fire-Mountain-updated-183276036#comments

Probably won't work due to song lengths, just my input :P
Awesome! I'll keep those in mind for once the server is public. ^^

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Gears on May 08, 2013, 03:23:58 AM

Thanks it worked!

Gears

Quote from: Captain Tammo on May 08, 2013, 09:33:29 PM
Quote from: Gears on May 08, 2013, 03:23:58 AM

Thanks it worked!
No prob! Oh, and to all you on recently, moving the freebuild made my computer really jealous of things like dinosaurs being dead, so it fried itself (nearly)

Wolfhunter333

Gears

Quote from: Wolfhunter333 on May 09, 2013, 03:18:16 PM
to where exactly do we send the app?
Just send 'em here, and i'll look at it. ^^

Rusvul

Hey, I checked out spawn and the different kits! They're awesome! Two things, though. There should be a fox class that isn't a Marlfox, and Marlfoxes should have an axe with sharpness, instead of a sword. I noticed that when you get a new class, it only removes the items that were in your hotbar, so someone could get stuff from all classes. Wildcat and Badger are pretty apt. I like it overall :D
I just noticed that someone griefed Martin and Rose's house, unless it was already in ruins. Going to fix it.
EDIT: It probably burned down, due to poor fireplace conduct.

W0NWILL

Yup. That's what happened. Fire. As for the Marlfox/fox thing, the classes and kits aren't 100% finished.

Gears

Quote from: W0NWILL on May 09, 2013, 08:16:21 PM
Yup. That's what happened. Fire. As for the Marlfox/fox thing, the classes and kits aren't 100% finished.
Yeah, they're definitely not done. I extended the board a bit to make room for a few more, but i may just leave other kits like the redwall recorder and the redwall guide to be left to commands, or something. Glad you like the spawn rusvul! And yeah, pesky fire is really buggy in this version of minecraft. I tried surrounding the gatehouse fireplace with brick, and the closest available log caught on fire (four blocks away. What??) So, just to be safe, maybe skip fires for now, as psy's old house burned down! :'(