News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

Hey, King Jon, would you take a Marlfox request? Could you make a diamond axe into a single bladed axe with three spikes where the other head would be? Also, I can make a language pack to make it make sense. You'll just have to tell me what stuff needs to be changed, and I will try my absolute hardest to make it work :D. Gears, do you think that we could make it a server texturepack? like, one that downloads when you log in, and always is on when you're on the server? Oh, mushroom stew should be hotroot soup, pumpkin pie should be deeper'n'ever mole pie, cake should either be more redwall-y or some other kind of dessert, fish can be fish.
Also, there will be a file in the texturepack called something like 'enchanted_animation' that is purpley and shiny, make that one completely erased, to get rid of the purple shimmer of enchanted things. There are not enchanted weapons in Redwall, yet we need to enchant them to make them unique. But the purple glow is a bit out of character, I think we'd be better off without it.
EDIT: Why the heck am I a "Recruit to Be Eaten"?

Gears

Quote from: king_jon147 on May 10, 2013, 04:10:31 AM
Holy mother of Martin, this server could literally save me from being overwhelmed and depressed. This weekend I'll redownload my skin tool and make a skin, even if only temporary. Then I'll be on to make a texture pack so the sandstone that makes the red walls of Redwall are more red. Not 100%, blindingly red, of course. All/most of the other skins will be mostly the same, though I might change a sword or two to be a spear, instead of a sword. Not all weapons in Redwall are swords, of course. Maybe a spear, or a club, etc. I would love other ideas for textures, unless there is already a TP. I do need ideas though, and it won't be bad workmanship, either!

Leather armor might be clothes, instead of leather, cookies being candied chestnuts, anything and everything! Send me private messages, too! Not just limited to replying to this post!

Thank you friends, and see you in the woodlands!
--Rudamo
Awesome! Thanks tons! We also had a tiny RP session yesterday and it worked REALLY well. So good thing to know that the rp section is in place. ^^
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Gears

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on May 10, 2013, 01:31:39 PM
Hey, King Jon, would you take a Marlfox request? Could you make a diamond axe into a single bladed axe with three spikes where the other head would be? Also, I can make a language pack to make it make sense. You'll just have to tell me what stuff needs to be changed, and I will try my absolute hardest to make it work :D. Gears, do you think that we could make it a server texturepack? like, one that downloads when you log in, and always is on when you're on the server? Oh, mushroom stew should be hotroot soup, pumpkin pie should be deeper'n'ever mole pie, cake should either be more redwall-y or some other kind of dessert, fish can be fish.
Also, there will be a file in the texturepack called something like 'enchanted_animation' that is purpley and shiny, make that one completely erased, to get rid of the purple shimmer of enchanted things. There are not enchanted weapons in Redwall, yet we need to enchant them to make them unique. But the purple glow is a bit out of character, I think we'd be better off without it.
@ moederators, sorry for the multiple posts but this deserves more than just a lump posting. And yeah! That's what i'm planning on doing! :D That sounds really good. :) Also, I think it has to do with the prefix plugins. I do believe you can fix it with the names here:
http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/nametagedit/
Or here:
http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/realisticchat/

Gears

Quote from: W0NWILL on May 10, 2013, 06:45:09 AM
I have a few thoughts on kits for flying creatures. And I also finally found my Bat Mountpit!

Bat: Potion of night vision (8:00), feather enchanted with sharpness II via Timtheenchanter, gold ingot, crafting table, chest, sign.

Bird: Feather with sharpness II, potion of swiftness(3:00), gold ingot, crafting table, chest, sign.

And admin/mod would give flight powers to them.
Oooooh... I like that. I could get a flightplugin for it as well, or something. And maybe only vips could do the flying ones, for obvious reasons. (don't want a million psychos buzzing around. XD)

king_jon147

I believe what is in order is multiple texture packs. There are soooo many special weapons, multiple packs that you could upload yourself so it makes sense to you would be awesome.
That's my goal!
Rudamo, at your service! Amateur skin and texture pack designer (amateur means unpaid, not inadequate!), builder, warrior, handybeast in all things minecraft! Including structure and design! Also master RP-er!

Gears

Quote from: king_jon147 on May 10, 2013, 04:01:47 PM
I believe what is in order is multiple texture packs. There are soooo many special weapons, multiple packs that you could upload yourself so it makes sense to you would be awesome.
That's my goal!
I really like that! Maybe we could have a simple, default pack, then a few optional other ones! :D

king_jon147

Quote from: Gears on May 10, 2013, 04:56:41 PM
That's my goal!
I really like that! Maybe we could have a simple, default pack, then a few optional other ones! :D
I'm gonna work on it a bit this weekend. How can I get files to you? You should "proofread" it, seeing as ho you're kind of in charge.
Rudamo, at your service! Amateur skin and texture pack designer (amateur means unpaid, not inadequate!), builder, warrior, handybeast in all things minecraft! Including structure and design! Also master RP-er!

Gears

Quote from: king_jon147 on May 10, 2013, 05:53:50 PM
That's my goal!
I'm gonna work on it a bit this weekend. How can I get files to you? You should "proofread" it, seeing as ho you're kind of in charge.
You can upload it to mediafire.com or 4shared.com, and then give me the link.

king_jon147

Quote from: Gears on May 10, 2013, 06:11:55 PM
Quote from: king_jon147 on May 10, 2013, 05:53:50 PM
That's my goal!
You can upload it to mediafire.com or 4shared.com, and then give me the link.
Sounds good. This kind of feels spam-ish, so I'll stop posting :P

Matthias720

Your fine. Actual discussion is never spamish.

Wolfhunter333

In game name: Tanis333
Age(optional): 15
Experience with roleplaying/building: I've played on the Lord of the Craft server, I've also played DnD for a while and as for building I've been playing Minecraft for years and I'd say I'm fairly decent at building. I'm definitely one of the better builders I know.
Do you love redwall?: I most definitely do
Do you know alot about it?: well, I've read somewhere between 9 and 12 of the books, I believe the last one I read was Marlfox, I remember a decent amount of Redwall history though after looking through the forum there's a lot I realize I'm missing but I'll try to catch up.
Secret word: SLy
Free minecraft, or paid?: Paid
*optional app stuff below*'
Name of character: Tanis
History: Born and raised by the otters,
Description: tall and lean with bright blue eyes and dark brown fur, especially when wet (which it often is). Loves to have fun and mess around.
Species: Otter

I completely screwed it up the first time  :P

W0NWILL

Because I have a terrible sense of humor.

Rusvul

Gears

Quote from: Wolfhunter333 on May 10, 2013, 07:06:43 PM
In game name: Tanis
Age(optional): 15
Experience with roleplaying/building: I've played on the Lord of the Craft server, I've also played DnD for a while and as for building I've been playing Minecraft for years and I'd say I'm fairly decent at building. I'm definitely one of the better builders I know.
Do you love redwall?: I most definitely do
Do you know alot about it?: well, I've read somewhere between 9 and 12 of the books, I believe the last one I read was Marlfox, I remember a decent amount of Redwall history though after looking through the forum there's a lot I realize I'm missing but I'll try to catch up.
Secret word: SLy
Free minecraft, or paid?: Paid
*optional app stuff below*'
Name of character: Ryan
History:
Description:
Species: In game? Otter. Out game? Human

Accepted! Welcome! :D

Rusvul