Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

psybox

Tammo, I'd like to buy a house in Mole City.

Captain Tammo

Quote from: psybox on July 08, 2013, 04:13:18 AM
Tammo, I'd like to buy a house in Mole City.

Put a sign in front of the door of the house you'd like! Ill check to see if its taken and write out a deed when I hop on :)
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Gears

Has anyone has trouble getting on the server? It seems many have been losing connection. Is there a lot of lag? There should be none, but then again,that may be owed to that fact that this is a bukkit build in progress.
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Rusvul

I'm running my server on the 1.6.2 indev bukkit build, I haven't been having any lag... You know, more than normal. It's a server running off 256 mb of ram. And my computer is slow. So I get lag anyway, I'm not the best lag-o-meter.

Gears

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on July 11, 2013, 03:27:58 AM
I'm running my server on the 1.6.2 indev bukkit build, I haven't been having any lag... You know, more than normal. It's a server running off 256 mb of ram. And my computer is slow. So I get lag anyway, I'm not the best lag-o-meter.

Hmm.. Really odd. Do you have any plugins installed? I shouldn't be getting this much lag.

Rusvul

Quote from: Gears on July 11, 2013, 01:17:41 PM

Hmm.. Really odd. Do you have any plugins installed? I shouldn't be getting this much lag.
Yeah. I have about six plugins, none of them are huge. Except Essentials. Perhaps two of your plugins are fighting each other, and are constantly updating themselves, thus causing lag? Just a thought.

Gears

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on July 11, 2013, 01:26:14 PM
Quote from: Gears on July 11, 2013, 01:17:41 PM

Yeah. I have about six plugins, none of them are huge. Except Essentials. Perhaps two of your plugins are fighting each other, and are constantly updating themselves, thus causing lag? Just a thought.
Vanish kept asking to be updated, so I updated it. Warpsigns is trying to update, I'm going to tweak it so they never check for updates. :P

Captain Tammo

How many plugins/mods are on the server? This is just a thought (I'm not familiar with running servers), but maybe there are some that we don't necessarily need for the server?
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Gears

Quote from: Captain Tammo on July 11, 2013, 04:35:02 PM
He many plugins/mods are on the server? This is just a thought (I'm not familiar with running servers), but maybe there are some that we don't necessarily need for the server?
I can list them and what they do in a bit. :)

Gears

Antibuild (self explanatory)
CombatTag (No combat relogging.)
CustomGates (gates)
Essentials (chat, banning, easy commands, etc.)
Headshots
Healthbar
Kits
Lockette
Movecraft
NametagEdit (Editing name tags)
SafeFire (no fire spread. Doesn't seem to work, will remove. )
Rpgguilds (creating faction)
Sheath (weapon/item sheathing)
Timtheenchanter (enchanting)
Vanish
WorldEdit (World editing)
YAPP (Perms)

Gears

Server is up! Hop on! We have a new member, nightsparkle! Make sure to make him/her welcome! Also, give him/her some perms as well, she's starving over there! (Make sure he/she's alright though, not going to grief us or whatever. XP)

Gears

Ok, New POTW (Project of the week)

Add jungle and spruce trees around redwall! It is in a forest after all, so add some birch for some color!

Grubble

someone ruined my burrow >:( :o does anyone know how this might of happened?
Grubble couldn't beleive his eyes when he saw what was left of his burrow.

Rusvul

I say no mining. Mining is like the opposite of RP,  I hate it, and there's not a single mine or even pick axe mentioned in the entire series. Perhaps reap awning surface ores. However, if someone in adventure mode gets a pick, they can break blocks.