Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Tammo

Any updates? how's the BOTW, Terramort, coming along?
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Gears

Quote from: Captain Tammo on August 08, 2013, 04:38:44 AM
Any updates? how's the BOTW, Terramort, coming along?
No updates so far. With summer well on it's way, it's slow going for all of us, but on that note, I believe terramort's nearly finished. I'll go check. :)
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Jetthebinturong

the warp to Terramort doesn't work so I'm wondering where it is in relation to other places
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

Gears

Gears

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on August 08, 2013, 04:43:50 PM
the warp to Terramort doesn't work so I'm wondering where it is in relation to other places
I thought it was terramorttemp or something...

EDIT: So sorry for the mixup, we're currently working on riftguard, my mistake. >_< it's at tempriftguard.

Also, for the abbey testing, looks amazing, but I think we should move the sparrow kingdom from the belltower and lose the glass on the outer walls. :)

Captain Tammo

I recall the belltower actually being a separate part of the abbey, not connected. then there was a large tower (which was taller than the belltower) coming up from the central abbey building.

I am getting this info from the "Build your own redwall abbey" kit. I had it a long time ago.
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

W0NWILL

I can move the belltower in the Abbeytesting. I do want to make a few changes.

Gears

Quote from: Captain Tammo on August 09, 2013, 01:53:07 AM
I recall the belltower actually being a separate part of the abbey, not connected. then there was a large tower (which was taller than the belltower) coming up from the central abbey building.

I am getting this info from the "Build your own redwall abbey" kit. I had it a long time ago.
Really? I always imagined it to be attached, but only have a door on the outside, that just makes sense to me, but we'll go with whatever's canon. :)

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Gears on August 09, 2013, 03:00:36 PM
Quote from: Captain Tammo on August 09, 2013, 01:53:07 AM

Really? I always imagined it to be attached, but only have a door on the outside, that just makes sense to me, but we'll go with whatever's canon. :)

Pretty sure Gears is right on that.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Captain Tammo

Look at the books. The belltower is separate from the main building. Also, a good reference that matches the books very well is the "Build your own Redwall abbey kit" It's the abbey as described in the books!

Gears

Quote from: Captain Tammo on August 09, 2013, 05:46:13 PM
Look at the books. The belltower is separate from the main building. Also, a good reference that matches the books very well is the "Build your own Redwall abbey kit" It's the abbey as described in the books!
Hm. Ok then, as I said before, whatever's canon. :)

winifred

I became a member on the site but I don't know what to do. I'll be using my bro's server b/c we share. I don't really know where to start though.   :P I like minecraft but I don't know much about the specifics of it... help please? ;)
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Gears

Quote from: winifred on August 10, 2013, 10:07:39 PM
I became a member on the site but I don't know what to do. I'll be using my bro's server b/c we share. I don't really know where to start though.   :P I like minecraft but I don't know much about the specifics of it... help please? ;)
You first need to find the app on the first page of this thread, fill it out, and post it here. Then we'll see what's next. :)

Captain Tammo

Are we going to replace the origional abbey with the "AbbeyTesting" warp yet? I'd say it's looking good!!