Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gears

Quote from: Luther of Redwall on November 27, 2013, 06:26:43 AM
It's a bit boring because no one is on when I get on. It's pretty lonely. :'(
Sorry about that, there will be more server traffic as soon as bukkit 1.7 comes out. :/
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Captain Tammo

Yeah as soon as I'm done with college apps I'm gonna start jumping back on more frequently :) any new builds lately??
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Dannflower Reguba

I've got da pujer!!!!!!  :D Waiting for Bukkit update now... of course  ::)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Gears

Quote from: Captain Tammo on December 03, 2013, 03:18:49 AM
Yeah as soon as I'm done with college apps I'm gonna start jumping back on more frequently :) any new builds lately??
Not really, we're finishing the doomwyte cavern, and then we'll move on to public beta!!! :D

Dannflower Reguba

Could someone possibly show me how to make a "store" kind of thing? You know, where you walk up to a floating item that you can't pick up but can right click and buy?

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Gears

Quote from: danflorreguba on December 04, 2013, 05:32:24 AM
Could someone possibly show me how to make a "store" kind of thing? You know, where you walk up to a floating item that you can't pick up but can right click and buy?
I don't think we have that, but I can find one. :) (unless it's in vaults or wraithnbt.)

Dannflower Reguba

I'd just like to set up a shop that people could use at any time to get certain items.  :) I think we have a pluggin called shop or something, but haven't experimented with it yet.

Dannflower Reguba

IMPORTANT! Gears, could you turn firespread off? Having a giant structure in a tree is a little scary, and it almost got destroyed (I think by lightning).

Rusvul

Hey! I have a, erm, bug report.

I tried to log on, it gave me an error saying that the server was 1.3. So, I load up 1.3.2. It says the version matches, but when I connect, I am unable to connect: End of stream. I tried again, same result.

?

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Gears

Quote from: danflorreguba on December 06, 2013, 06:52:48 PM
IMPORTANT! Gears, could you turn firespread off? Having a giant structure in a tree is a little scary, and it almost got destroyed (I think by lightning).
The firespread rule is turned off, I'll have to get a plugin to make sure it stays off, since that has always been kind of iffy.

doogy plum

In game name:smilebear2000
Age(optional):nice try
Experience with roleplaying/building:self taught pretty good
Do you love redwall?:YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you know alot about it?:read every book other than the last two
Secret word:mattias
Free minecraft, or paid?:paid
*optional app stuff below*'
Name of character:mattias
History:defeated slagar and cluny
Description:mouse brave.
Species:mouse

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Gears on December 08, 2013, 03:37:11 AM
Quote from: danflorreguba on December 06, 2013, 06:52:48 PM
The firespread rule is turned off, I'll have to get a plugin to make sure it stays off, since that has always been kind of iffy.

Maybe the firespread rule doesn't apply to natural lightning?

Rusvul

/gamerule doFireTick false should take care of all fires. At least, any fire blocks. I'm not sure it's reliable.

Dannflower Reguba

I just used //extinguish 30 to get rid of the fire that I had, but I'm trying to avoid this happening in the future.