News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Varleyfray

Calm down a little, kid.
I don't care who's on the server as long as they're not mucking things up and they're spending most of their time building.

Blink gave you a second chance, just try not to mess it up.

eualaia

wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Varleyfray

You have to realize the server isn't up 24/7. If you can't get on it it's because Blink isn't able to have it up right now.

Gears

Quote from: eualaia on May 04, 2012, 09:32:37 PM
i helped build a lot i gave the ideas for the mess-hall and armory in kotir i built tussok and i helped with the juska camp

I HAVE THE IMPRESSION YOU JUST DONT WANT ME ON THE SERVER!!!!
Dude... I'm sorry, I forgot to communicate with Westfic that you are un-banned. I'll fix it. And, yeah we do want you on. :D
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

eualaia

Gears

Quote from: eualaia on May 04, 2012, 10:27:52 PM
ok
I'm going to talk to Varleyfray, and i also talked to your mom. It should be all good. :D

eualaia

KaiTheDog

Quote from: Gears on April 30, 2012, 02:22:13 AM
Quote from: KaiTheDog on April 30, 2012, 12:34:43 AM
I love how it's coming along!
The only thing that's bugging me though is that it's not red.
While I'm at it, does anyone have the IP? Also, if you have the free version of Minecraft can you still join multiplayer?
Well, My ip changes, but if you are interested, i'll add you to the mailing list! And yes, if you have the free version, you can join my server. :)

*One very late reply later*
Sweet, I would like that. But one more question: Is the map in creative mode or survival? Just curious because if I want to help with, say, Marshank or Sampetra or whatever it is that needs work, it would be a bit of a hassle (and pretty annoying) to have to look for resources after a while.

eualaia

its creative if you ask a moderator in the server

KaiTheDog

Varleyfray

Quote from: KaiTheDog on May 04, 2012, 10:49:49 PM
While I'm at it, does anyone have the IP? Also, if you have the free version of Minecraft can you still join multiplayer?
Well, My ip changes, but if you are interested, i'll add you to the mailing list! And yes, if you have the free version, you can join my server. :)

Sweet, I would like that. But one more question: Is the map in creative mode or survival? Just curious because if I want to help with, say, Marshank or Sampetra or whatever it is that needs work, it would be a bit of a hassle (and pretty annoying) to have to look for resources after a while.

XD All mobs are turned off. And yeah, I think Marshank actually needs work, unless someone's finished it in the last week (I haven't been on).  Just let us know who you are when you get on and we can OP you for assisting with builds.

KaiTheDog

Quote from: Varleyfray on May 05, 2012, 12:07:04 AM
Quote from: KaiTheDog on May 04, 2012, 10:49:49 PM

XD All mobs are turned off. And yeah, I think Marshank actually needs work, unless someone's finished it in the last week (I haven't been on).  Just let us know who you are when you get on and we can OP you for assisting with builds.

That's great, I actually built Marshank in MC once. It was bad, made out of cobblestone and only one block thick, but I've been building other things in my free time that look better. If it's already been done, I wont be personally offended. I can work on other things :D.
I think that my username is the same as it is here, but I don't remember. If it's not, it's most likely KaiTheMad.

Varleyfray

Kai--the base of Marshank has already been built, the walls put up, but nothing else (to my knowledge) has been done with it.

Gears

Quote from: Varleyfray on May 05, 2012, 04:33:27 AM
Kai--the base of Marshank has already been built, the walls put up, but nothing else (to my knowledge) has been done with it.
There IS one building, which is the barracks, and i made a dock, and a gate, but other than that, nothing has been done. XD
Kai, Welcome to the mailing list!

Latna

For those who've talked to Gears, the server is up and running today. =) Give us a shout if you're having any trouble connecting.
Ask me about Redwall MUCK!
http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=1823.msg66205#msg66205

[url=http://rwmuck.limitless.