News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gears

Quote from: psybox on May 15, 2012, 02:17:07 AM
am i doing something wrong, or is the server down?  either would be likely.  first minecraft server I've joined.
You have to type in the ip in multiplayer EXACTLY how it said, it's redwallonline.hopto.org:25560 (copy and paste)
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

psybox

apparently.  again, this is the first minecraft server I've joined, so, being new at this, me doing something wrong would make perfect sense.  or maybe i'm not on the whitelist. who know?  limit is the sky.
minecraft doesn't support copy paste though.
ah, fixed

Something Horrifying

By the way, it might be cool to have a list of who's who, from here to there, because I keep forgetting. XD

(Eek, just had to put out several lightning fires in and around the forest by the abbey. o_o)
SEPULCHRITUUUUUUUUUUU-UUUDE!

Fanfics: Blackness (complete) --- Recovery (in progress)
Art: Art Thread --- MS Paint Redwall

eualaia

wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Latna

Let me know what Psy's minecraft username is, and we can fix it.

Also, the server crashed again last night. Was anybody on when it crashed? Can someone give me an idea of whenabouts it happened? The server logfile is corrupted, unfortunately. =(

It's back up and running. I'll try some other tweaks.
Ask me about Redwall MUCK!
http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=1823.msg66205#msg66205

[url=http://rwmuck.limitless.

Something Horrifying

Quote from: Latna on May 15, 2012, 10:22:52 AM
Let me know what Psy's minecraft username is, and we can fix it.

Also, the server crashed again last night. Was anybody on when it crashed? Can someone give me an idea of whenabouts it happened? The server logfile is corrupted, unfortunately. =(

It's back up and running. I'll try some other tweaks.
I believe the username was just "psy".

I was just on a little less than an hour ago and everything seemed fine? So it must have been recent. It did seem to be lagging a lot, but I thought it was just my computer. lol

Varleyfray

I'll be off most of this week, I have some family issues to take care of, but I'll pop my head in when I can.

psybox

the no break thing seems to be fixed!  but now i don't have a pickaxe. or fish. anyone who can reach the attic without climbing vines or flying gets a free diamond, maybe.  i promise it's possible.
challenge complete. challenge takers are no longer accepted.

Something Horrifying

I'm noticing a lot of animals around, some that weren't there yesterday (at least three sheep, one chicken, and an iron golem, all pretty near the abbey). Are these supposed to be here, or should I kill them when I see them?

psybox

someone keeps spawning them.  also it's lonely here. will someone connect?

Latna

No crash today! Yaay!

As long as mobs aren't slowing the server down, right now I wouldn't worry too much about it. I believe most of the mobs are being reskinned as various vermin anyway. Come in-character time, we may have to re-examine mobs more? I dunno. I'll leave that to Gears and the rest.
Ask me about Redwall MUCK!
http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=1823.msg66205#msg66205

[url=http://rwmuck.limitless.

eualaia

wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Varleyfray

ADMIN NOTICE:

Since people have not been listening terribly well when we've said "don't build near other structures" there is now a predetermined area for player houses. Some houses have already been moved there.  When you log in, type  /warp landofnewb  and that general area is where you my build your house.

Thanks!

-Westfic

Something Horrifying

Eek, I didn't know about that rule...please let me know if anything I've built needs to be torn down, though the only "OOC house" I made is hidden.

Varleyfray

Quote from: Something Horrifying on May 16, 2012, 08:36:03 PM
Eek, I didn't know about that rule...please let me know if anything I've built needs to be torn down, though the only "OOC house" I made is hidden.

XD Nothing ever need be torn down--we can move entire structures. ;)