News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Amazing outdoors photos

Started by Izeroth, February 03, 2015, 04:05:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eulaliaaa!

Turquoise ice? That is really weird, but it looks cool!
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

The Mask

I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Mhera

Ice cave in Skaftafell, Iceland

Wot, wot!

"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Eulaliaaa!

Cool, but I'd hate to be in an ice cave...
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Mhera

Fly geyser, Nevada

Wot, wot!

"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

The Skarzs

Ah yes, I've heard about that.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Eulaliaaa!

The Skarzs

I believe it was an oil drilling that turned into a hot spring geyser, giving it the crazy colors.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Eulaliaaa!

Cornflower MM

@Mhera: You go from lava to ice?! :D :D

Taken of the Internet - No idea where this is. Thought it was awesome. (Wish I could upload some of the pictures on the computer to here. Can't, though. :-\)

Eulaliaaa!

Ooh, pretty! The mountains in the background look really cool. And how do you upload pictures? I don't know how...

Mhera

Quote from: Cornflower MM on February 09, 2015, 01:07:35 AM
@Mhera: You go from lava to ice?! :D :D
Yesh. ;D (I have a folder dedicated to this kind of stuff, I'm just going through it randomly.)

Zhangye Danxia, China

Delthion

It looks like it's been taken with a thermal camera! Then one looks at the normal people and realizes that it really looks like that!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.