In Which Mai Dumps his OCs everywhere [A Gradual Art Dump]

Started by Campanella, September 04, 2017, 01:19:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Campanella

Quote from: lass of something much on April 30, 2020, 12:14:30 PM
do you draw with ink pens? your art sorta has that look about it..

oof late reply but the last few posts here were done with regular ol pencils! although i plan to do some actually coloured traditional redwall art, which will be inked with pens, and then done with either watercolours or copics <:

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Campanella

Quote from: Verdauga on May 09, 2020, 01:48:45 AM
You make very cute art, Mai.

thank you so much! :') that is definitely the vibe im going for

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Campanella

@Sebias of Redwall thank you!!!

aaand here's another quickie of Iilda, I like to draw just her every now and then to get a feel of how my art style has been changing :) i can't do digital art outside of work as much as i used to because eye strain has been kicking my bum since february, but every now and then its very nice to get back to the easier medium lol

lass of something much

Awwwww!!!! How in arda do you make everything so cute!!!!!! :laugh:
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

That is adorable! She's looks like she has some interesting thoughts going through her head.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Campanella

@lass of something much its just what I like to do <': tho I am very jealous of the folks who draw serious, epic pieces (especially redwall ones)
@shisteer of nothing much I'm sure shes thinking about their book inventory (;
@Sebias of Redwall thank you once again! Idk why but snouts are just one of my favourite things to draw 👌

Campanella

*poses* hello all its been a few months
ive been getting closer and closer to when i want to make a proper lil webtoon, and there's three stories that are battling within my skull for the right to be the first one made, and my redwall one is among the roster!

so pls enjoy this short comic i made, about the first meeting of two of the main characters! apologies for the white border around some, i imported some of the instagram fit versions over rather than the original panel :'>

shisteer of nothing much

Oooh, nice work! I look forward to reading this story!
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Campanella

@shisteer of nothing much awe thanks!! even if i don't do this one first, im still dedicated to doing it at some point :)

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱