News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Leatho Shellhound's Art Requests

Started by Leatho Shellhound, June 11, 2012, 09:47:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Para the Mite

Your drawings are all looking good. ^^, I can see the definite improvement from the first few pieces to the last.

Do you use photo references when you draw? I always found, the more I looked at things, the easier it generally was to draw them later. ;3
'Paws of wrong meet paws of right,
As autumn leaves would turn.
Fates entangled in dawn's cruel light,
Where the lizard fires once burned.
The shadows of evil walk with thee, thy babe,
Dare ye wish it not to be true?
Wouldst thou seek the path of right,
If it brought only pain to you?'

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Para the Mite on April 02, 2013, 03:41:12 PM
Your drawings are all looking good. ^^, I can see the definite improvement from the first few pieces to the last.

Do you use photo references when you draw? I always found, the more I looked at things, the easier it generally was to draw them later. ;3

Thanks! Yes I do occasionally use photo reference, like with the heads of baliss and Sasam but even then I changed it. I do most of my work from my mind. I also some times use my sister to model how it would look, drawing back a bow, wielding a spear/staff ex. Snowstorm.

Oh and please check out my request topic http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=2151.0, there are over 150 drawing to look at there that I have done for other people. And feel free to ask for a drawing your self.

click the banner

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on April 02, 2013, 04:52:04 PM
Quote from: Para the Mite on April 02, 2013, 03:41:12 PM

Thanks! Yes I do occasionally use photo reference, like with the heads of baliss and Sasam but even then I changed it. I do most of my work from my mind. I also some times use my sister to model how it would look, drawing back a bow, wielding a spear/staff ex. Snowstorm.

Oh and please check out my request topic http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=2151.0, there are over 150 drawing to look at there that I have done for other people. And feel free to ask for a drawing your self.
You have more than 150 drawings :o!? Wow!!!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on April 01, 2013, 08:43:41 PM
Riggu Felis....asked for by Tam and Martin

Great!!! But.... Wasn't it me who asked for it to be drawn? But still, it's still a great drawing!

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on April 02, 2013, 07:52:39 PM
You have more than 150 drawings :o!? Wow!!!

Counting these, its more around 200.  ;D

click the banner

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on April 02, 2013, 08:35:19 PM
Great!!! But.... Wasn't it me who asked for it to be drawn? But still, it's still a great drawing!

Thanks! Oh right sorry, they had asked me to draw another scene form High Rhulain.

click the banner

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on April 02, 2013, 11:09:44 PM
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on April 02, 2013, 08:35:19 PM

Thanks! Oh right sorry, they had asked me to draw another scene form High Rhulain.

Thats okey ;).

Ungatt Trunn

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Shadowed One

Could you please draw:
Leatho Shellhound

Kolun Galedeep

The scene in High Rhulain where Leatho gets captured

Thanks! By the way, I love your art so far!
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Shadowed One

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on April 01, 2013, 08:43:41 PM
Riggu Felis....asked for by Ungatt Trunn

You know it was the bottom half of his face that was ripped of, right?
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Shadowed One on April 04, 2013, 04:18:18 PM
Could you please draw:
Leatho Shellhound

Kolun Galedeep

The scene in High Rhulain where Leatho gets captured

Thanks! By the way, I love your art so far!

Thanks, and will do.

click the banner

Thomas Barkshield

Very well done!

If I could have another request put on your pile, I would like Thomas Barkshield.

Name: Thomas Barkshield

Clothing: Breast plate and war helmet similar to the black knights (see my art for picture).

Weapons: Hand and a half sword.