News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Requests and my random artwork.

Started by cregga rose eyes, November 19, 2012, 11:45:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cregga rose eyes

Thankyou everyone

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on May 22, 2013, 02:28:10 AM
EW.... Your initials?

EW is not my actual initials, they're my username initials on the program colors! 3d that I used to draw those on. EW stands for Emerald Wolf. My initials are JL.
Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

Rainshadow

Awesome!  That mouse warrior is really cool!  Lol, I was wondering what the EW was for.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

cregga rose eyes

If you have any random Redwall Requests please ask. I won't be posting this weekend but I will be able to check via my 3Ds.
Drifting with the wind

Maudie

Um, could you draw an otter maid for me, in a bossy stance? Like with her hands on her hips.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

cregga rose eyes

The Bossy ottermaid for Mask

Ashlynn Silverfox at Redwall Abbey

Drifting with the wind

Leatho Shellhound

Wow! They look great!!! Nice work! And I love your new sig.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Redwaller

Rainshadow

Your art is absolutely amazing, Cregga!  Um, I was wondering if I could do an odd, non-Redwall request?  Could you draw a human?  (A specific human, but if you don't want to draw her, I won't post the description)  I'd like to see how you'd imagine her.  And if you can draw people.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

cregga rose eyes

Thanks Everyone!

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 05, 2013, 11:27:37 PM
 Your art is absolutely amazing, Cregga!  Um, I was wondering if I could do an odd, non-Redwall request?  Could you draw a human?  (A specific human, but if you don't want to draw her, I won't post the description)  I'd like to see how you'd imagine her.  And if you can draw people.  ;)

I can draw people to the extent of they sometimes look bad once I do the faces. And I can't really draw guys, but it looks like your asking for a 'her' so post the desc. and I'll see if I would be able to do it.

Edit: Mass Chaos has occurred in the first post... just a warning...
Drifting with the wind

Leatho Shellhound

Your first post looks good! Lots of those I hadn't seen before. I remember how hard it was to get my first post up and working. B/c I had a little under 200 requests.  ;)
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

Quote from: cregga rose eyes on June 06, 2013, 03:58:43 PM
I can draw people to the extent of they sometimes look bad once I do the faces. And I can't really draw guys, but it looks like your asking for a 'her' so post the desc. and I'll see if I would be able to do it.

Thanks!  Here's her description:

Name:  Elysium (weird name, I know, but it's for a fanfic)
Species:  Human (obviously)
Side:  Good (neutral at first, but she has a good heart)
Personality:  Strong-willed and stubborn, but very kind.  She'll do whatever she can to do what's right, even if it means sacrificing herself.
Appearance:  She has jet black hair, which is almost always braided and hangs down her right shoulder (it stops just past her shoulder, though).  Her hair is parted on the left side (opposite the braid ;)), and she has short bangs that grow slightly longer as they travel farther away from the part.  They don't quite hang into her eyes, though.
 She has pale skin, without freckles.  Icy blue eyes, and slightly red lips (they're still very pale, but not as pale as the rest of her body), but she doesn't wear makeup (she's good enough without it ;)).  She has a narrow face and is rather lean; her body was made for running.
 As for her clothes, Elle wears a simple black uniform (the Star Trek kind (yes, that's what the fanfic's about)) and slim black jeans.  Her boots are also black (noticing a theme?).
Occupation:  Hmm, I suppose you could call her a companion (no, not the Doctor Who kind ;)).  She doesn't really have a job, but she follows her twin brother everywhere, making sure he keeps out of trouble.
Weapons:  Anything she can get her hands on, but she does have a concealed knife in her boot.
Position:  In the brig of the USS Enterprise.  (I'll put an image of it in spoilers below)

Hopefully that wasn't TOO much.  Sorry, this is actually the first time of me writing down her description, so I fear I may have gotten carried away just a bit.

Brig

Ignore the silly person in the middle of it.  That was the only picture I could find of the brig.  (Well, the only one that had a good view of it, anyway)
[close]

Romsca

I love your 3DS pictures! :D

Faiyloe

Wow you have some good stuff would you like to do an art exchange.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?