News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Attention, Redwall Abbey Forum Members!

Started by Rainshadow, August 31, 2013, 04:37:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

Rainshadow

Oh no, you drew me wearing purple!  I'm gonna die!!!  ;D  ;)  Very nice, Reddy!  :D

(P.S.  Sorry for being off for so long, I'm editing the list as we speak!  (Well, as I type.  ;))
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tiny Jackalope

I want a picture of me!

Age group: Young Teen (like I'm not 18 or 19 XD)
Height: Short
Size: Medium
Clothing: Trench coat
Type of animal you'd like to be portrayed as: Jackalope or Bunny
Personality: Shy and Mysterious
Mood/pose you want to be drawn in: Mysterious
Other: Brown hair and brown eyes
*SMACKFACE*
a mere rebel... as mere as this dot -> .

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

rachel25

I know I'm a little late in saying this but I love the picture Redwaller  ;D

Cornflower MM

I'd like to do this!

Age group:  (You can be very general with that if you want) Pre-teen....11
Height:  (Short, medium, tall) Tallish :D
Size:  (Petite, medium, large (so we can be specific))
Oh, dear...81 Pounds...
Clothing:  (Keep it simple: a T-shirt, a tunic, a dress, etc.) Blue jeans and long baggy blue shirt with simple belt!
Type of animal you'd like to be portrayed as: squirrel or mouse, I prefer squirrel ;)
Personality:Happy cheerful optimistic
Mood/pose you want to be drawn in:Laughing, sitting on a rock.
Other:  (Hair colour, eye colour, scars (ones that you actually have), things like that.  Wink) browney red hair, blue green eyes (They visibly change ;) ;)

Ungatt Trunn

I'd like to do this too!

Age group: 12-14... I'm actually 12, but I have the body of a 13- year old. So probably 13.
Height: Tall
Weight: I'll let you artists decide. Just don't make me look fat at all. ;D
Clothing: Maybe a t-shirt and shorts, and make the main cloth colouring purple and black.
Type of animal: Wildcat, an orange wildcat like Ungatt Trunn ;D
Personality: Not neccisairly noisy, but knows how to smile.
Mood (In picture): smiling nicly while standing in the heart of Mossflower woods.
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Well, I don't really think that Wildcats have hair in the general seance. ;D
Other Features: Have my t-shirt read "Heart [a Valintin-like heart to mean "love"] Wildcats, H8 [As in "Hate"] Shrimp. Also, have me holding a book in one hand that just says "Redwall".

Can any of the artists here draw this for me?

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rusvul

Am I allowed to modify my request? I know I've been drawn (Nice drawing, btw, Redwaller), but I'd like to see multiple artist's perspectives. If I'm allowed to edit, and make another general request, then here it is.

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on September 12, 2013, 03:39:35 PM
Name: Rusvul/*Blurred real name*
Age Group: 12.
Height: About four foot ten, maybe on the high end of that.
Size: Probably medium, I'm not particularly small and agile or strong and heavyset.
Clothing: White poofy pirate shirt, brown braided belt about an inch above my waist. Brass goggles pushed up on forehead. If artist's drawing style includes pants, then, long, simple brown trousers. If artist's drawing style includes shoes, then light, buckled boots.
Type of animal: Fox
Personality: Um, me. Should I describe my personality? Hmm, I wonder if I would actually be able to do so.
Mood/Pose: Smirking, with arms crossed, as if teasing you about something.
Other: Long, light brown hair pulled into a low, loose ponytail. Some wisps of hair in face (Some people say dirty blonde, but slightly darker than that), bluey green (IRL, my eyes change color depending on where I am and what I'm wearing). No scars or prominent marks.

Rainshadow

Updated!  (So sorry I haven't done this yet!  I really need to start on these...)

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on November 15, 2013, 02:11:29 AM
I'd like to do this too!

Age group: 12-14... I'm actually 12, but I have the body of a 13- year old. So probably 13.
Clothing: Maybe a t-shirt and shorts, and make the main cloth colouring purple and black.
Mood (In picture): smiling nicly while standing in the heart of Mossflower woods.
Hair Color: Well, I don't really think that Wildcats have hair in the general seance. ;D
Other Features: Have my t-shirt read "Heart [a Valintin-like heart to mean "love"] Wildcats, H8 [As in "Hate"] Shrimp. Also, have me holding a book in one hand that just says "Redwall".

DO you mind me asking how tall you are Ungatt?

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Tam and Martin on November 15, 2013, 08:44:21 PM
I'd like to do this too!

I am '5"3 tall. Think you can cover that?

Life is too short to rush through it.

Dannflower Reguba

Why didn't anyone tell me about this!?  ::)  :D I never check the fan work section.  :-\

Age group:  17

Height:  5'11 or 6'0

Size:  noticeable build, but not extravagant.

Clothing: Black trousers, dark green tunic with scarlet edging/black belt. Hood coming off the back if skilled enough ;)

Type of animal you'd like to be portrayed as: SQUIDDEL!

Personality: Not sure how this pertains to the pic. but fun loving, caring, compassionate.

Mood/pose you want to be drawn in: Casual head cocked a wee bit, arms at hips, loose

Other:  FUR color= black, eye color= Blue, scars= small one halfway down my lower leg Hairstyle= not much, just some coming off the front head area drifting down almost to eye length.

I think that's good.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwaller

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on November 16, 2013, 12:21:30 AM
Quote from: Tam and Martin on November 15, 2013, 08:44:21 PM
I'd like to do this too!

I am '5"3 tall. Think you can cover that?
What do you mean by cover that? I am 5"8.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow