Attention, Redwall Abbey Forum Members!

Started by Rainshadow, August 31, 2013, 04:37:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

As soon as the artists want to draw them I guess.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Osu

Is it too late for me to join as an artist? Do we need to draw every participant, or just a few?
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

MeadowR

^ It's up to you, and there's no time limit.

I might eventually get around to drawing some members this year, but got so many other things on to a much higher priority in general and artwise! :)
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Osu

I went ahead and updated the OP since Rainshadow doesn't seem to mind.

ALSO. SKETCHES. RANDOM SKETCHES, BUT SKETCHES. SKETCHES ARE THE BEST THING EVER. That's supposed to be Rainshadow on the left and MeadowRabbit on the right. I gave you guys hair because... because.

Rainshadow

Yes, totally fine if you update for me.  I'm mostly on my Kindle now, and it hates updating stuff.  So, thanks!  :)

Now, to the art.  OH MY GOODNESS I LOOK SO AWESOME I LOVE HOW YOU DREW MY THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!  *Ahem*  Though, I do have one little bit of criticism for you:  my haircut is actually a pixie cut (ish), but other than that, perfection.  So awesome!  :D

(P.S.  I've been meaning to do these for about five billion years, but I keep forgetting whenever I have time.  I will be writing some of these down and doing them as soon as band starts back up in a couple of weeks!  *Slams fist down on table*)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Tam and Martin

Gonff the Mousethief

if I could I would like to be an artist for this. I have a lot of spare time so will get around to it more. I am also trying out color and other thread. sooo can I join?
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Rainshadow

Yes!  Artists are welcomed with open arms here.  Cookies, too!  *Pause*  Wait, no, we don't have any more cookies.  I ate them...  Um, so, forget the cookies.  Just open arms.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Gonff the Mousethief

The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Gonff the Mousethief

I let my bro pic (he doesn't know anybody on here)
and he picked
Rachel
Cornflower
Leatho
Ungatt
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

MeadowR

Quote from: Osu on January 02, 2014, 04:40:42 AM
I went ahead and updated the OP since Rainshadow doesn't seem to mind.

ALSO. SKETCHES. RANDOM SKETCHES, BUT SKETCHES. SKETCHES ARE THE BEST THING EVER. That's supposed to be Rainshadow on the left and MeadowRabbit on the right. I gave you guys hair because... because.

Ooh, lovely surprise! Such a fun style and pose! and having hair here suits her well. Very cool indeed - thank you, Osu! :D (Great work on Rainshadow, too!)
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Tam and Martin

By the way, can someone update my profile on the first page since I turned 13  ;D

Osu

QuoteNow, to the art.  OH MY GOODNESS I LOOK SO AWESOME I LOVE HOW YOU DREW MY THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!  *Ahem*  Though, I do have one little bit of criticism for you:  my haircut is actually a pixie cut (ish), but other than that, perfection.  So awesome!
D'oh! ....I, uh, gave you a wig. Yeah. Because... reasons. *cough* I'm glad you like it -- and you, too, MeadowRabbit!

Also: MORE SKETCHES! :D

Okay, more crazy hair. I'm sorry. I can't help it. Something about you guys just says "crazy hair!" to my drawing hand. The laughing otter on the left is supposed to be Rachel25, otter in the middle is Faiyloe, and the fox on the right is supposed to be Redwaller.