News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Norham's Scribbles!

Started by Norham Waterpaw, January 24, 2014, 02:05:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Since I draw stuff in my spare time, what do you want to see more of?

Video Game fan-art, cause you're a gamer.
4 (19%)
Random Redwall guys in random poses.
8 (38.1%)
Book fan-art. Be forewarned, I haven't read many other series.
3 (14.3%)
Doodles. Could be stuff I thought up in class, or something that the Cellars brought to life.
4 (19%)
Elephant butts are not an option, Rus. If you vote here, *Liam Neeson voice* I will find you, and I will kill you.
2 (9.5%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Norham Waterpaw

NO, YOU ARE INCOMPATIBLE! YOU WILL BE DELETED AT MAXIMUM DELETION!
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rusvul

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on February 06, 2014, 11:50:18 AM
NO, YOU ARE INCOMPATIBLE! YOU WILL BE DELETED AT MAXIMUM DELETION!
...But what about elephant butts?

The Skarzs

I think you are beginning to annoy him.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

*deletes Rusvul at Maximum Deletion* *grounds where he stood sizzles*

FINALLY! HE WAS DELETED!

So, anyone else?
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

The Skarzs

Hey, I just work here. Don't look at me.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

Okay, now back to what this thread was for!

Here's Tudwell, Gonff's request!

Gonff the Mousethief

that is AWESOME!!! THANK YOU!!!
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Russano the Wise

"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Leatho Shellhound

Could you draw another of my RP characters?

Name: Mattina
Species: Stoat
Weapons: Glaive, Scimitar and buckler
Training/Skills: Good with her sword, and she has a quick and cunning mind. Learned her skills while growing up in her tribe.
Description: Reddish fur with blue eyes. She wears a white tuinc and turban with a blue shash. Black boots and several stud earrings.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Norham Waterpaw

Sure. I'm a little bogged down with requests, but I'll try and get it done quickly!  :D

MeadowR

~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Redwaller

Osu

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on February 06, 2014, 12:44:21 AM
Quote from: Osu on February 05, 2014, 10:38:52 PM

Ooh Norham, if you aren't too terribly busy with other requests and painting dashing elephant butts, could I make a request, too? :D

Yea, you may make a request! By all means!

I will say this now, your request may take me a while considering the other requests and homework

SCORE! Thank you! I can wait, no hurry! C:

EDIT - oh right, I actually need to make the request. A long patrol hare, if I may!
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Norham Waterpaw

Um, okay. I haven't posted here for a while. Sorry, school is getting tough (and this long snow day I had gave me a whole buttload (an elephant buttload) of homework to make up.

I'll try and get some requests done soon (sorry for the already long wait) in my spare time. I'll try and work on some tonight if possible.

Thanks for your patience!  ;D (And frustration, and regret for ever asking me to draw anything)