News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Skarz's Sketches

Started by The Skarzs, September 29, 2014, 03:32:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Thanks!

Faiy pointed the tail out as well. >_>
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

The Skarzs

Do you like her pose and expression? I was rather pleased with how she turned out.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Frank Clydth

The picture of the sun setting behind the trees is very well drawn.
"Madder than midwinter, stronger than a four-topped oak, temper like lightnin', full 'o the Bloodwrath."- Russa

The Skarzs

Oh! Thank you very much. It was fun to do.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cinderpelt

Your art is amazing! Could you please draw a grey shecat wearing a bandana an her neck holding a staff? Thanks!
~CL~

The Skarzs

Sure!
Would you like clothing?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cinderpelt

Hmm... maybe a loose shirt and some tight fitting pants.
~CL~

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Skarzs takes requesters?  C:-)

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Can I PM you a character as to not mess up your thread with my huge art files? :P

The Skarzs

That concerns me, but yes.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Skarzs

Behold my first bit of drawing in a long time. This is my submission for @Rosie Willowwater 's Halloween competition. Is it someone wearing a mask? Is that their face? Is it death itself come to light your way to the Dark Forest? Interpret it as you want. ;)

I had a lot of fun with the folds in the cloth here, as well as experimenting with  drawing light sources and how the light acts on a 3d object, from fairly light to almost utterly black.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Verdauga

Maybe I'm nitpicking, but does it still have fur on it's hands?
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)