News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Scott's funeral.

Started by shisteer of nothing much, December 19, 2019, 04:55:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WorshipTiria

I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

Sooooo... Justice cake?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

WorshipTiria

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ach, 'e could zhare it...

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

lass of something much

But we all know he probably won't
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

lass of something much

Then again, do we really want cake made from just ice?
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Tiz better zan unjuzt oice.

lass of something much

True that, my good sir, true that. Unjust ice is a nasty fellow and no mistake
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

WorshipTiria

I met him in an alley once. Made me slip and then took all my money.