News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Summer-Time = Pool-Time!!!

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, June 24, 2017, 03:10:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie Willowwater

Lady Amber

Rosie Willowwater

Jukka the Sling

This reminds me of the time last summer when the crappy campground we were forced into closed the pool for a couple of days to clean it.  When it reopened, it was so chlorinated that the water was murky-white and you could hardly see anything, even in the shallow area.  We later heard that someone had apparently puked in the pool.

Good times.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Lady Amber

*Throws Rosie over the fence and magically vaporizes the chlorine, replacing it with water*

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on July 10, 2017, 06:09:29 PM
This reminds me of the time last summer when the crappy campground we were forced into closed the pool for a couple of days to clean it.  When it reopened, it was so chlorinated that the water was murky-white and you could hardly see anything, even in the shallow area.  We later heard that someone had apparently puked in the pool.

Good times.
Do not speak of those doomful times.

Rosie Willowwater

The Skarzs

Do we need to lock out both you AND Russa?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

No, no, I am completely reformed, my puke is in the past.
Freddy

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy