News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Summer-Time = Pool-Time!!!

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, June 24, 2017, 03:10:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

* Delthion banishes Russa to the Isle of Perpetual Tickling.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Banya

Goodbye Russa~

Quote from: Lady Amber on July 10, 2017, 06:13:25 PM
Quote from: Jukka the Sling on July 10, 2017, 06:09:29 PM
This reminds me of the time last summer when the crappy campground we were forced into closed the pool for a couple of days to clean it.  When it reopened, it was so chlorinated that the water was murky-white and you could hardly see anything, even in the shallow area.  We later heard that someone had apparently puked in the pool.

Good times.
Do not speak of those doomful times.

:o :o :o

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Delthion on July 14, 2017, 03:35:58 AM
* Delthion banishes Russa to the Isle of Perpetual Tickling.
Quote from: Banya on July 15, 2017, 08:32:42 PM
Goodbye Russa~
Farewell.

*Is teleported to the Isle of Perpetual Tickling* *Distant screams*
Freddy

Delthion

No no no!!! Have you never seen The Tale of Esther in Veggietales form?!!!!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Delthion

HEATHEN HERETIC!!!!

This is what takes you to the Island of Perpetual Tickling!

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: Delthion on July 16, 2017, 04:51:28 AM
No no no!!! Have you never seen The Tale of Esther in Veggietales form?!!!!

YES. That scene was so creepy as a kid :P

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

I thought it was both creepy and funny... ;D

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Delthion on July 16, 2017, 05:06:55 AM
HEATHEN HERETIC!!!!

This is what takes you to the Island of Perpetual Tickling!
Eeeerm, what exactly am I looking at here?
Freddy

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

The Skarzs

None of you could have done it?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

I never watched that when I was younger...perhaps it was for the best.