News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Summer-Time = Pool-Time!!!

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, June 24, 2017, 03:10:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Verdauga on October 08, 2019, 12:33:59 AM
It'll be that way for them during our spring.
Meh, not really. It doesn't get particularly cold down here. We just get a healthy amount of frost in the mornings. (healthy for the apricots and other stone fruit)
Anyway... *continues swimming*
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Viz it bein' ziz toime o' year again, ze oice cubez floatin' in ze pool evict everybeazt from ze vater, und zen ze entire zin' freezez up fer ze Winter. Ye can na' gae oice-zkatin' on it again! Enjoy! *Beginz oice-zkatin'*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Kade Rivok

*Tries to dive in anyways.  Fails.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

Oooh, that must have hurt. *drags Kade off ice and stitches his head back up*

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on November 27, 2019, 08:19:07 PM
Viz it bein' ziz toime o' year again, ze oice cubez floatin' in ze pool evict everybeazt from ze vater, und zen ze entire zin' freezez up fer ze Winter. Ye can na' gae oice-zkatin' on it again! Enjoy! *Beginz oice-zkatin'*
Yeah, winter is coming. But, at least where I am, the pool won't freeze, even in winter.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Kade Rivok

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on November 29, 2019, 04:28:50 AM
Oooh, that must have hurt. *drags Kade off ice and stitches his head back up*

Thankee, thankee.  I think I only lost a few brain cells.

Quote from: Booklover on November 29, 2019, 11:07:04 AM
Yeah, winter is coming. But, at least where I am, the pool won't freeze, even in winter.

Unfortunately, the same can't be said of this pool  :laugh:
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Booklover on November 29, 2019, 11:07:04 AM
This is the forum. If HIAG says the pool's frozen, it is. (even though it's the middle of summer)

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

How is it the middle of summer? It's the end of autumn for me (right at the end, basically the start of winter), so surely it would be either the end of spring or the start of summer?

Verdauga

She could speaking in the hypothetical; that even if it was the middle of summer, the pool would be frozen.
OR, the heat and overall weather there has been summer-like for a while so she feels like she's in the middle of summer.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

*Does a penguin belly slide across the ice*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Verdauga on November 30, 2019, 02:57:18 PM
She could speaking in the hypothetical; that even if it was the middle of summer, the pool would be frozen.
OR, the heat and overall weather there has been summer-like for a while so she feels like she's in the middle of summer.
Go with the second option. As far as I'm concerned, summer begins when I start wearing bare feet, and the middle begins a week after.

*does a kiwi butt slide across the ice*

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Doesn't that make summer only two weeks long though? Or is the 'middle' more like everything except the first and last week?

Kade Rivok

*Falls through a thin patch of ice as he's belly sliding.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!