Main Menu

France

Started by Ashleg, August 17, 2017, 03:44:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

'Kay. *Comes to the Eiffel tower*
Freddy

Verdauga

Legend has it that Russa is still at the Eiffel Tower.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Flib Bigboat

This topic is a gem. I was laughing the whole time I was reading it. ;D
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

oi oi baguette monsuier
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Flib Bigboat

Wee wee. Monsiour baguette.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

hon hon hon crossoint
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on July 19, 2020, 09:10:41 PM
Wee wee.
Spoiler
Yes, I know that's not how ya spell it.  :laugh:
[close]
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Bon jaw. Jer my apple Lee aim. Jay cans ons.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

Wee wee, mademoiselle. *le burns down le Eiffel Tower*
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Non, non! *le burnés down l'Eiffel Tower*

Sebias of Redwall

*Dances on the ashes*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

Long live the RRR!!

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Verdauga on May 25, 2021, 12:24:13 PM
Legend has it that Russa is still at the Eiffel Tower.
*Pokes my head out of a cardboard box underneath the Eiffel Tower that I've been living in since July 20, 2020* The legend is true.
Freddy

Sebias of Redwall

OFF WITH HER HEAD!
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Yes! Bring on the guillotine!