News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

France

Started by Ashleg, August 17, 2017, 03:44:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

Maudie, you are my face.

Delthion

Now Maudie is defending me...yay... ;D

OH really sah?

Music is like candy, to be enjoyed, first you must remove the rappers!

BECAUSE IT IS NOT ACTUALLY KING GEORGE III AND MOST LIKELY THEY HAVE WARPED WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!

Ash take back what you have said about Maudie! Insulting Maudie so harshly!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

ASH SHOW THIS MAN SOME HAMILTON

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Ashleg

Delthion

How he could insult you so is very alarming. He couldn't blame any other creature for his face. ;D

They did twist history, just as I expected!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

Blame for?
That would be my mother and father.

Accuse of being?
That would be Maudie.

You're makin' no mcsense.

Delthion

Of course I'm not making mcsense! But what is confusing to you?

Rosie Willowwater

Ashleg

Delthion

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Ashleg

Delthion

Nevah! Maudie, thy grammar is faultless! It falls upon the written word as dew upon a leaf on a summer morning! ;D

Rosie Willowwater

Lol

*High-Fives Maudie*