News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

France

Started by Ashleg, August 17, 2017, 03:44:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Why are people High-fiving now?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Maudie

Quote from: Delthion on August 17, 2017, 05:30:54 AM
Nevah! Maudie, thy grammar is faultless! It falls upon the written word as dew upon a leaf on a summer morning! ;D

*Swoons.*
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Ashleg

Because you are being drafted into war.

Delthion

Excellent! Which war?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

Ashleg

YOU ARE BEING FORCED TO JOIN THE UNION.

Delthion

Okay! Sounds good!

Ashleg

Go march around the block and report back to me when you're done.

Delthion

* Delthion marches around a Duplo that is lying on the floor. Reports back.

Ashleg

Good. Welcome to the army, Private.

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: Maudie on August 17, 2017, 05:32:17 AM
Quote from: Delthion on August 17, 2017, 05:30:54 AM
Nevah! Maudie, thy grammar is faultless! It falls upon the written word as dew upon a leaf on a summer morning! ;D

*Swoons.*

SHIP SHIP SHIP

Ashleg

Rosie Willowwater

Ashleg

Canoe, canoe, canoe!

Rosie Willowwater

Kayak, kayak, kayak!