Daily Member Appreciation Thread (Reversed)

Started by Rosie Willowwater, December 05, 2017, 06:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

I can be quite empathic at times.

@lass of something much

And let's just add another for the sake of it.  ^-^

@Bram the skipper
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Bram the skipper

Aww. I'm a bit late but, thanks seb! I'd like to appreciate you real quick. @Sebias of Redwall :)
"Barbarianism is the natural state of mankind. Civilization is unnatural." Robert e Howard.
"When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." C.S. Lewis.
"Everyone has an imagination, given to them by God. Paint pictures with words." Brian Jacques.

Sebias of Redwall

Aww, thanks, bro.  ^-^

Although, I do think you're also supposed to mention something that you appreciate about yourself.   :)

Like, for example, I can sometimes be quite understanding when the need arises.

@Bram the skipper now you say something about yourself.  :laugh:

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

I have a decent memory

Edit: I did not remember posting this lol
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

:laugh: You're good.

Post whenever you're ready, Bram.  :)

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Bram the skipper

Aww! Thanks Seb! Sure, I'll try. Anyway. In middle school I saw the redwall books. Never read them, but they always interested me. I read some fanfics and fell in love with them, and recently I've finally read some redwall books, and are gonna share my thoughts on mossflower in the reread today. @Sebias of Redwall
"Barbarianism is the natural state of mankind. Civilization is unnatural." Robert e Howard.
"When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." C.S. Lewis.
"Everyone has an imagination, given to them by God. Paint pictures with words." Brian Jacques.

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

*Twitches.*  Oh, uh... I can sing decently, I suppose.

@Dannflower Reguba
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Jarky Thistlebrush

The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

shisteer of nothing much

She's away, you buffoons.

Quote from: Bram the skipper on October 22, 2020, 09:49:45 PM
Aww! Thanks Seb! Sure, I'll try. Anyway. In middle school I saw the redwall books. Never read them, but they always interested me. I read some fanfics and fell in love with them, and recently I've finally read some redwall books, and are gonna share my thoughts on mossflower in the reread today. @Sebias of Redwall
Abe, that's fascinating, but you're supposed to talk about a skill or a good thing about your character. (Though reading Redwall is certainly worthy of praise)

@Bram the skipper
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!