News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Daily Member Appreciation Thread (Reversed)

Started by Rosie Willowwater, December 05, 2017, 06:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

*That moment when you can't really come up with anything*

I. . . Wore a tank top all day yesterday (around in public) that made me slightly uncomfortable and self conscious at first but was fine at the end of the day and plan to wear it again soon?

@Delthion

Delthion

Quote from: Delthion on January 10, 2018, 08:19:25 PM
I have no need too, generally I struggle more with pride than lack thereof, so I will forego this exercise. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

. . . . whoops sorry I forgot. You were the first person to pop into my head. Uhhh. @Russa Nodrey

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Delthion

Cornflower MM

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Ashleg

Rosie Willowwater

Dannflower Reguba

This is definitely not my thing...... I sing I guess?

@Lady Amber
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Lady Amber