Ranking the Redwall Books

Started by Mosflower 4Life, December 06, 2017, 07:59:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kade Rivok

Aw, sad to see Brocktree so low on the list....

Glad to see you posting though, noticed you looking around the other day  ^-^

If you feel like, you can go to the Introduction Topic and introduce yourself to everyone!  It's a good way to meet some of the forum folk.

Either way, I hope you have fun while you're here.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

clunylooney

Quote from: Kade Rivok on March 26, 2020, 06:21:21 PM
Aw, sad to see Brocktree so low on the list....

Glad to see you posting though, noticed you looking around the other day  ^-^

If you feel like, you can go to the Introduction Topic and introduce yourself to everyone!  It's a good way to meet some of the forum folk.

Either way, I hope you have fun while you're here.
To make you feel better, If I were to give Lord Brocktree a score from 1 to 10, I would definitely give it an 8. Also, thank you!
"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Dante8002

1. Loamhedge

Bit surprised how everyone's least favourite seems to be this one. For me it was excellent, and I wasn't bothered by Bragoon and Saro losing their lives for nothing. They took down the whole of Kharanjal thingamummy's army, but this book was super and had awesome characters, such as Lonna Bowstripe. I was very sad at Bragoon and Saro's death though.

2. High Rhulain

From the cats to Leatho Shellhound, everything was awesome here. Not Tiria though. I also loved Major Cuthbert Frunk W. Bloodpaw in here. He is either greatly adored or very lowly. But his deed of killing five cats wasn't to exaggerated though, since those feral cats were trash fighters.

3. The Bellmaker

Who doesn't love The Bellmaker? It's plot is awesome and Finbarr and Rab are super cool otters. Finbarr's death is pretty sad though.
Yalahoo!

clunylooney

From the cats to Leatho Shellhound, everything was awesome here. Not Tiria though. I also loved Major Cuthbert Frunk W. Bloodpaw in here. He is either greatly adored or very lowly. But his deed of killing five cats wasn't to exaggerated though, since those feral cats were trash fighters.

"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me

clunylooney

Yay! Another High Rhulain Fan! And You like Loamhedge?!? WHY ARE YOU SO AWESOME?!?!?!??!?!
"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me

clunylooney

I fixed it.
"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me

Verdauga

Hey, cluny? The mods don't like it when we double post. They want us to use that nice, shiny modify button just in the corner of your post there. Bye! ;)
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

clunylooney

Quote from: Verdauga on April 08, 2020, 12:36:40 AM
Hey, cluny? The mods don't like it when we double post. They want us to use that nice, shiny modify button just in the corner of your post there. Bye! ;)
Verdauga, could you ask someone to delete that post I just made? I accidentally clicked quote instead of modify, then deleted the quote bit because I was confused (I still thought it was on modify) and then realized that I messed up and I didn't know how to delete. Please Help!
"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me

Verdauga

Just send a private message to either DanielofRedwall or Captain Tammo, or Jukka the Sling and they can delete it for you. You might also want to quote the posts you want deleted. Here, I'll @ them for you.(Don't worry, we've all hit the quote button instead of modify at some point. They're generally pretty cool about it) :)

@Captain Tammo could you please delete replies 35 and 36?
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)