News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Puffer Beetle's Reserve Fleet.

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, December 02, 2020, 09:25:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shadow of Korriban

As your new emperor I feel it is my duty to inform you that I have a massive reserve fleet.  There are over 60,000 dung beetles that operate these many starships. :)  If their is a revolt of any kind I will show no mercy, hey? :giggle:
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Verdauga

. . .

. . .

. . . Okay. *Sends some MoRG-S's to target the fleet.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

Wait!

Don't destroy anything yet. Hold your fire until we have the fruit platters.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

I just sent them to  target it. Once it's acquired, then I'll tell ot whether or not to fire.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Jarky Thistlebrush

Hey, Sheev, mind if I melt a couple of your beetles? I'm making something for Kass.
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

The Shadow of Korriban

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: The Shadow of Korriban on December 02, 2020, 09:25:02 PM
I have a massive reserve fleet.  There are over 60,000 dung beetles that operate these many starships. :)  If their is a revolt of any kind I will show no mercy, hey? :giggle:
Delightful. Welcome to the Empire, young one. But, er, I don't remember commissioning you to rally forces for me, but it's appreciated. *Head pat* You might want to keep them away from the cyborg battle-bots though... They eat dung beetles.

Anywho, keep up the good work and I might promote you to a major.  ^-^

*Has servants wash my boots*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban