News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Reply with a question

Started by Delthion, December 31, 2017, 08:21:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Amber

The Skarzs

Does something make you think he is?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Lady Amber

Matthias720

Do you think they are losing their minds?

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: Delthion on January 03, 2018, 07:28:10 AM
What is the meaning of this?!

MR BURR, GET A MEDIC FOR THE GENERAL. YES SIR. LEE, YOU WILL NEVER AGREE WITH ME, BUT BELIEVE ME, THESE MEN DON'T SPEAK FOR ME. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE. LET'S RIDE! HAMILTON? SIR? MEET ME INSIDE. MEET 'IM INSIDE, MEET 'IM INSIDE, MEET 'IM INSIDE, MEET 'IM, MEET 'IM INSIDE. SON? DON'T CALL ME SON. THIS WAR IS HARD ENOUGH WITHOUT INFIGHTING, LEE CALLED YOU OUT, WE CALLED HIS BLUFF. YOU SOLVED NOTHING, YOU AGGRAVATE OUR ALLIES TO THE SOUTH. YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT, JOHN SHOULD'VE SHOT HIM IN THE MOUTH, THAT WOULD OF SHUT HIM UP. SON, I'M NOT YOUR SON. WATCH YOUR TONE, I AM NOT A MAIDEN IN NEED OF DEFENDING, I AM GROWN. CHARLES LEE, THOMAS CONWAY, THESE MEN TAKE YOUR NAME AND THEY RAKE IT THROUGH THE MUD. MY NAME'S BEEN THROUGH A LOT, I CAN TAKE IT. WELL I DON'T HAVE YOUR NAME, I DON'T HAVE YOUR TITLES, I DON'T HAVE YOUR LAND, BUT IF YOU- NO. IF YOU GAVE ME COMMAND OF A BATTALION, A GROUP OF MEN TO LEAD, I COULD FLY ABOVE MY STATION. AFTER THE WAR. OR YOU COULD DIE, AND WE NEED YOU ALIVE. I AM MORE THAN WILLING TO DIE. YOUR WIFE NEEDS YOU ALIVE, SON I NEED YOU ALIVE! CALL ME SON ONE MORE TIME (DRAMATIC PAUSE) GO HOME ALEXANDER THAT'S AN ORDER FROM YOUR COMMANDER. BUT- GO HOME. 

Matthias720

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Is it getting harder to post questions here, or is it just me? :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

alexandre

This is just a sentence with a meaningless question mark?
Why they try to tear the mountains down to bring in a couple more
More people, more scars upon the land

~ John Denver

And daddy won't you take me back to Muhlenberg County
Down by the Green River where Paradise lay
Well, I'm sorry my son, but you're too late in asking
Mister Peabody's coal train has hauled it away

~ John Prine

Matthias720

Why would asking questions be harder?