News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Wedding of Witeleg

Started by Delthion, January 19, 2019, 04:25:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Shadow of Korriban

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Shadow of Korriban

*Watches from spin dryer what's about to happen, dreading every moment of it*
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Delthion

I've always wanted to try that, what does it feel like in there Sheevie?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Amber

A wedding? We haven't had one of these in a while.

The Shadow of Korriban

The Witessss

I think now you all need to go to a mental institution. My 'SERIOUS doubts' have flourished into me fearing for my life!
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

The Shadow of Korriban

What happened, is the wedding called off? ???

Russa Nodrey

Not sure. Ash hasn't shown up and Wite is terrified.
Freddy

The Witessss

Never have I heard more accurate words, marm!

The Shadow of Korriban

I guess it's called off then!

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Witessss

Start working on your procrastinating! quickly!

The Shadow of Korriban

*Try's to ignore Del and parties anyway*