News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Are you left or right handed?

Started by DanielofRedwall, November 14, 2011, 09:07:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you a right or left handed writer?

Right
26 (68.4%)
Left
8 (21.1%)
Ambidextrous
4 (10.5%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Griffen

im right everything, well almost everything. i draw, write, shoot, punch kick and everything else with my right side of my body... except for dunking, when i dunk i use my left leg to jump... weird

Tiria Wildlough

Well, when I play violin, I do the fingering with my left hand, but that's just how you hold a violin. I'm used to it.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

When it comes to writing and eating, I'm right handed. Everything else I use both my left and right.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Writing=right, eating=right, brushing teeth and hair=left, drinking=left.  It goes both ways.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

MatthiasMan

Left handed. Oh finally some leftys! Im like the only one in school. I have the left handed curse in writing but certainly not in art.

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

Piano helps, but cello's rather hard if you're right-handed, you have to do stuff like vibrato and such.

MatthiasMan

I know someone that plays Cello. Anyway, why are people left or right handed? I think it defines who you are.

Eustace Scrubb

I am mostly left handed, but I was taught some things like using the mouse right handed. I'm also right eye dominant so I bat and shoot arrows right handed.
"There was a boy called Eustace Clarence Scrubb, and he almost deserved it." - C.S. Lewis -

MatthiasMan

Arrows as in bow and arrows? Never tried it but I'd hold it with my left and pull the arrow with my right.

Redwaller

I use the mouse with my right hand.

Redwallfan7

Tannsrall

I am mainy left handed but I can do lots of stuff with my right
if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-

Flib Bigboat

I am right-handed, but I can write with my left hand pretty well, so some people think I'm ambidextrous.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!