News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Merry Christmas!

Started by Matthias720, December 24, 2018, 11:36:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthias720

Merry Christmas to one and all! And Happy Holidays if you're not a Christmas person!

I hope y'all have a wonderful end to 2018. Enjoy the holiday with friends, family, and everyone else you want to share this time with.  :)

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a mountain of Christmas cookies to eat.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, everyone!! Love y'all, and enjoy your time with family. (And eat all the cookies and candy you want. IT'S CHRISTMAS!)

The Skarzs

*Pukes from all the candies and sweets.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

i have like... 9 different kinds of cookies in the house or more

Delthion

Really? We never have cookies by the time Christmas rolls around. They've all been eaten. ;D

Merry Christmas!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

DanielofRedwall

Have a wonderful holiday season one and all!!
Received mostly negative reviews.

a crumb

Chipster of Noonvale

Ashleg

The Skarzs

You don't seem very excited, Ashleg.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Angelbunny

Angel: [coughs loudly]
    Fluttershy: [gasp] Because of that giant cloud of scary black smoke? I'll take that as a... yes.

Ouroboros

Nadaz, voice of the host

It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!