News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Started by Taggerung The Otter, November 16, 2011, 07:29:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taggerung The Otter

OOC: save Harie 'n dinae kill The Masked Wolf
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Coobreedan

Quote from: Taggerung The Otter on November 28, 2011, 06:44:48 PM
OOC:yes ye are

BIC: The White/Black/Gray wolf looked at Creek. "Is that the made beast Creek?" said The masked Wolf. He then picked up Creek's death book "So ye think ye gan kill me aye" The masked wolf heaved creek onto his paws and then slapped him. He threw him agaist a tree. Just then a rat lunged at creek. Vigorsly The Masked wolf bit his victims...

OOC:  this might be a little grousm...more grusum than gulo the savage...

BIC: ...neck and then sucked the blood out of his body. Then he picked up tthe carcass and ripped it open with his bare paws. He then began to feast on The rats Innards. Every beast was watching The Masked wolf. When he was do he did the same thing to two more rats.
OCC: You didn't kill Creek did you? You better not have because I didn't say you could and I had his death scene planned!
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Taggerung The Otter

OOC: nae...The Masked wolf kill't tha rat that was tryin' tae kill him...read tha post ;)
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Coobreedan

OCC: Oh. I wondered whether the rat was Creek or not. Now I must fight against my writer's block and make another post.... BIC:

Creek stared in horror at the Masked Wolf. He was even bloodthirstier than him (Creek)! Creek didn't know what to do. He could have ran. But that would be cowardly. He could have attacked. But that would result in death. His own death.
Before he could decide what to do, a poisoned arrow hit The Masked Wolf on the shoulder. Creek looked to where it came from. Rikken was there, standing in a tree, shooting arrows at The Masked Wolf.
Creek wouldn't let Rikken kill his prey!

OCC: Obviously TMW won't die. It's too early. Find a way to get the poison out.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

Vulto attacked Harie and knocked him unconscious.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

winifred

Juniper was to flabergasted to do anything, then as vulto came from somewhere she defended harrie, she wasnt used to going around defending goodbeasts from goodbeasts she didnt know what else to do at a time like this, in fact she didnt have time for this, they needed to escape at once before the masked wolf could kill them and get to Redwall and kill the redwallers and her sister.She shouted at Vulto (to stop) and quickly untied creek and began to sling stones at the masked wolf's horde they needed a plan and fast!OOC:sorry to do that but we cant all just die here ;)
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Coobreedan

Creek shoved Winifred to the side.
"I need to kill the Wolf!" He said, running back into the battle.

winifred

winifred regained her balance and joined creek in trying to slay the wolf
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Coobreedan

Rikken kept on shooting the Masked Wolf, until h was out of arrows.
"Oh well." He said. "The poison will finish him."

Troy Troodon

Harraie got up.

OOC: That's Harraie got up that's all I could think of since I don't know if any named antagonists are still alive.
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

Taggerung The Otter

The Masked wolf was hit by an arrow...he pulled it out and ate it...posion...he was immune tae posion.

Coobreedan

OOC: Awesome...And weird... XD BIC:

Rikken stared in horror at The Masked Wolf. He knew that he would be killed by that wolf. He knew he wouldn't survive. He slowly moved a knife towards his neck, ready to die....
Creek ran up into the tree and stopped the rat from killing himself.
"No..." He said. "I need to kill you so I can tick you off."
Blood fell out of the tree, followed by a severed head.

Nightfire

OOC: I think Vulto will just sit up a tree and wait for the fighting to be over.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Taggerung The Otter

Coobreedan

OOC: Rikken is officially dead. BWAHAHAHA!