News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Started by Taggerung The Otter, November 16, 2011, 07:29:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taggerung The Otter

The Masked Wolf Doged and ran toward the abbey...his horde fallowing him
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Coobreedan

Creek wouldn't let him get away. He chased after him.
"YOU COWARD!"
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Taggerung The Otter

The Masked Wolf ordered his horde to attck Creek
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Coobreedan

Creek held both swords to the side, closed his eyes and ran. He was badly injured along the way, but many vermin were killed.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Taggerung The Otter

let me take of this my self *out of nowere The Masked Wolf's brother's horde charges the Masked Wolf's hore*

Coobreedan

OOC: Can I kill TMW yet?!

Taggerung The Otter

OOC: kill his brother first

Troy Troodon

ooc: What do you want harraie to do?
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

Taggerung The Otter

Coobreedan

OOC: He means he doesn't know. BIC:
"Nobody..." Said Creek. "Nobody!...Nobody gets in the way of my prey!"
Creek shoved a sword straight through The Masked Wolf's brother's chest.
"Not even brothers..." He said with a wicked smile.
OOC: Is that okay?

Taggerung The Otter

Nightfire

OOC: Umm...methinks Vulto Naraz is just going to drop out. This RP got too confusing for me.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

winifred

juniper ran a different direction towards the abbey she had to warn them, and her sister!
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Taggerung The Otter

Quote from: Nightfire on December 07, 2011, 02:39:05 AM
OOC: Umm...methinks Vulto Naraz is just going to drop out. This RP got too confusing for me.

OOC: bye

Coobreedan