The Redwall Talk Show OOC/Sign up (Still open) (Always will be open)

Started by Jarky Thistlebrush, August 20, 2019, 08:36:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarky Thistlebrush

Sure! Post whenever you like. Otherbeasts can slot posts in too...
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Kade Rivok

Hmmm, maybe Nimbalo?  I'll need to go and look at his speech patterns  :laugh:
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

Either Grumm or Gurth Longladle, if that's alright. (I won't post tonight, though, as I'm on my phone and it's three o'clock in the morning)
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

Oh.
And yes, have whatever characters you like! (Teer, you should probably sleep now.)
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Jarky Thistlebrush

Well, it's started! Slot in characters whenever, wherever you like.

shisteer of nothing much

I will see when I can get a post up. Possibly tonight, probably tomorrow afternoon.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

Jarky Thistlebrush

I know I said you could post whenever you want, buuuuuut...
Can someone post please?   8-)

shisteer of nothing much

*looks down at footpaws guiltily* Mhmm.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Narrows pits of doom* You'd better, @Teer.

Verdauga

Trying to get characters in there, hmm? I feel ya.
I could pop in every now and then if it'll help keep it alive.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Jarky Thistlebrush

Verdauga

All right. Do you mind if I just post as my namesake? (Now I gotta read up on this, hah.)
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Luftwaffles

~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!