News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Age Of Empires

Started by Trigoma, April 08, 2012, 01:14:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

MatthiasMan

Actually it's a secret!  ;)

OK, my brother. You REALLY should see him play. He is AMAZING at computer games. He'd destroy the second you joined the game. No kidding.  :D

Dannflower Reguba

Probably not considering he'd want to actually PLAY THE GAME!
Besides... I play Supreme Commander 2 now.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

MatthiasMan

Good point. I don't.   :)

UNKN0WN

another forgotten topic, My Specialty  :)

AoE is Fun~!

Tungro

~revive

I have 1,2, and 3 (along with all the expansions!)
I actually took a break for a while and just recently started getting back into them. I mainly do AoE3, but I am also redoing the Genghis Khan campaign in AoE2. I am a huge fan, they seem never get old. I also started looking into the vast mod, Wars of Liberty for AoE3.

Please tell me someone else here plays :P

Dannflower Reguba

I'll often play 2 (with all expansions) when the internet goes out. I've more recently been playing around with a bunch of the different civs unique tactics (Like Aztecs, but using an army of monks and Skirms because those two things are abnormally busted when you're the Aztecs). I'm honestly not very good though, I'm into MOBA's and Destiny's Crucible for competitive stuff.

Sebias of Redwall

I have...actually not played but I've heard about it. It'd be cool to get into online games that are in the medieval times.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!