News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

[Ratty Driftwood] OOC Discussion/Sign-Up

Started by Faclan, January 12, 2020, 04:54:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shisteer of nothing much

Sounds good to me. *rubs paws in anticipation, cackling evilly* I will see if I can rope any other victims into this roleplay. *goes to find more roleplayers, still cackling evilly*
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Faclan

Will be making the opening post after this post is up. Throwing up the character I will be using for viewin;

Name: Tulian Audor (Often just called Keeneye by the Keelteeth crew)
Role: Keelteeth navigator
Species: (Sea)Rat

Appearance/Role: A smaller rat Tulian is half a head shorter than the standard Crew rats and so almost two heads shorter than the Captain himself. This smaller size compliments his position however as the Map Reader and Navigator as its easier for him to quickly clamber up the rigging to ensure they are going on the right track. But when it came to ship to ship or ship to shore battling the smaller rat wasnt well suited. And the Captain wouldnt want to lose such a key component of the ship to a random arrow or spear thrust. As such Tul doesn't have the most combat experience. The fur of the rat is light brown with dull green eyes as well as a green headband as then a simple vest and shirt. With puffy pants and no boots. Often with a rather large belt full of writing materials and a Sextant. With a long dagger hanging down the back of that near his tail. All of these have become water logged and damaged since the battle.

Personality/Skills: As a smaller rat without a good punching or stabbing paws Tulian grew up on the ship to be quiet and rather submissive. Not often putting his thoughts into ongoing conversations or taking a side when things got heated. Often just clambering up to watch from a Spar or Clew. It didn't help that he was one of the only Crew members from an educated background which often made him the butt of jokes. But drawing out and understanding maps and written directions needs a bit of learning. However this didn't help his actual upbringing of port life. A far port. So the rat has a very thick accent that make many thing he is a simpleton until they see his writing.
Example;
'Hello Shipmate, how are you today?'
' 'Ey Sh'p'me't! a're ye' ta'dai?'

History:
Born in as mention a far port from Mossflower Tulian had a rather large family growing up and even during his younger seasons he was the runt of the family. Which in the end worked out great for him as many of his larger sisters and brothers met their end on the point of a cutlass or drowned drunk and he instead attended the impromptu naval school on their island. It was little more than an old retired Captain giving lectures of his life on the dock but it helped many of the youth that listened a job off the island. Which was the case with the young rat as he found out that he had a very steady paw and was good at figures. Learning all about knots and bearings to help ensure vessels were on their correct course. He had gone through two vessels before arriving on the Keelteeth. Both trading and trasport vessels with raiding as a side gig. He on the whole wasnt a fan of the Keelteeth but even he could see that jumping ship at port would make him end up like his brothers and sisters so the rat wisely kept quiet and just tried to avoid making enemies in the crew.

Kade Rivok

Awesome first post!

I'll let Teer post first before I do, since her char is the captain.

By the by, you don't need to give specifics, but do you have a plan for where the story is going to go, or is the plan to figure it out as we go?  Also, from your OOC comment in the post, I think it'd be interesting to land close to Salamandastron.  That'll give our chars something to worry about  ;D
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

MathLuk

By what strange trick of fate do our paths cross anew?

Link to the Redwall Readership Restorers: https://discord.gg/frYkSzE

Kade Rivok

It's Faclan's gig, but I believe there certainly are.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Faclan

Very much open slots @MathLuk ! Feel free to join as a Pirate/Corsair or a shore person :>

And it depended really on who joined but since we got mostly pirates so far likely the plan would be that we team up and have sweet pillaging adventures and trying to find a boat. Though if the Hares show up it would likely change to running away or trying to give up to not die. But we shall seeeeeee.

Glad liked the opening post :>

shisteer of nothing much

Nice! This roleplay actually has me quite excited, to tell you the truth. I look forward to whatever other beasts might be able to bring in.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Ebantu the Kararehe

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on January 16, 2020, 06:50:25 AM
Sweet! This is going to be heaps of fun. *wonders if it would be possible to drag @Ebantu the Kararehe  in as well*
You rang, Madam?
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Ebantu the Kararehe on January 24, 2020, 07:16:53 AM
Sweet! This is going to be heaps of fun. *wonders if it would be possible to drag @Ebantu the Kararehe  in as well*
You rang, Madam?
Yes. Join this roleplay and don't dillydally about it, and bring me a cup of tea! *reclines primly on chaise lounge* And some grapes!

@lass of something much, I require your services also.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Ebantu the Kararehe

Yes ma'am. *goes to get tea* *returns* Who do you want me to be?
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Kade Rivok

You can be anybeast you want.  Though, if you want a character with a backstory tied with Teer's, you two will have to work that out, I guess. 
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

Thank you. *sips tea* It's up to you.  (I've been thinking about Captain Mharbrow and have some really cool ideas. If he survives this RP, I think I might continue his story a bit more, maybe expand his backstory further too)
You could be one of his crew and it would be fun to tie our backstories together a fair amount. How 'bout you wait till I get back and we can have a planning meeting. (If we do it at your house, we might be able to rope the cousin in as well)
Until Tuesday, where are the grapes I requested (ordered)?

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Faclan

shisteer of nothing much

Indeed. I will probably not post in the actual roleplay 'til Tuesday. I can go on the internet but only on cellphone so anything requiring quality is difficult.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on January 24, 2020, 08:26:57 AM
Quote from: Ebantu the Kararehe on January 24, 2020, 07:16:53 AM
You rang, Madam?
Yes. Join this roleplay and don't dillydally about it, and bring me a cup of tea! *reclines primly on chaise lounge* And some grapes!

@lass of something much, I require your services also.
you called?
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱