The Princess Bride

Started by Sebias of Redwall, May 17, 2020, 09:37:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

Very nice, Bookie.  :laugh:

Spoiler
[close]
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

shisteer of nothing much

Ugh!

Yep, Princess Bride is great.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

DanielofRedwall

Fun fact: Andre the Giant was really nervous about how his acting would be received, and when everyone praised the movie and his performance he was apparently the happiest person on earth. He was known to carry around a VCR of the movie with him at all times and tricked friends into watching it with him multiple times.

Anyway, yes, I love this movie.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Sebias of Redwall

That is so hilarious and cool!  :laugh:
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱