News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Trollhunters: Tales of Arcadia

Started by Sebias of Redwall, May 21, 2020, 02:59:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Skarzs

No, because it's an affront to troll kind.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Jukka the Sling

I've had it on my mental maybe-watch-this-eventually list for a while!  How good is it?  Should I bump it up on my list?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Sebias of Redwall

I mean, I personally liked them. I guess it could depend on what you like, of course, but I'd recommend bumping them up the list.  :) (Sorry for taking so long to reply, btw.)

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!