From one beast to the next, I challenge you. (RP Duel tournament OOC/Sign-up)

Started by shisteer of nothing much, August 03, 2020, 10:43:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott McLamok

"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

shisteer of nothing much

Tsk, tsk, this is the weekend. School is no excuse. (Unless you have school on the weekend, in which case I feel sorry for you and will forgive you)
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

shisteer of nothing much

Well then... You have no excuse, but I still feel sorry for you. Get to work.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on September 19, 2020, 09:43:46 PM

Also, feel free to submit more than one character if you feel you can keep up with them. I'll probably make at least one more character to make sure everybeast has someone to fight.

I can do this too, if necessary. I have a lot of characters
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

shisteer of nothing much

*facepaw* Of course. I'm not really sure what I was thinking there. Nevermind, carry on.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

Lol. I might do another duel with someone else, but I want to finish this one first.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

Quick question, is this an arena type thing where the winner of one duel fights the winner of the next duel?

shisteer of nothing much

I mean, it can be. I don't think Benlan and Nitsyok are planning to do that, but other characters can.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Captain Wortshire

Hope this is sufficient:

Spoiler
Name: Inari
Species: Fox
Build: Lithe, slightly muscular
Weapon: Naginata (if it is not allowed, a simple staff will work)
Basic history/personality: A traveler from beyond the western sea, he took upon the name Inari to help liberate his homeland from the Khan Horde. Now in self-imposed exile, he is on the hunt for the remnants of the Khan army.
Motivation: To further his horizons on the methods of combat of other lands, and maybe to gain a bit of information...
Appearance: White fur/Pale blue eyes. Donns a navy blue cloak over his tunic.
[close]
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Scott McLamok

This is the Way.

shisteer of nothing much

Ah, Mongoose should be fine. No modern weapons. Exotic would have to depend on specifics. I'm going to say no magic either, but I may make exceptions if two members want to duel each other using the same modified rules.

Wortshire, that character sheet looks great. Just give me a moment to Google that weapon and decide whether or not it's allowed.

Edit: Yep, that shouldn't be a problem.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Wylder Treejumper

@shisteer of nothing much as you wished.

Character

Name: Major Pembroke Wilfford Cresswhite II
Species: Hare
Build: Tall, medium build (broad-shouldered, but older)
Weapon: Strawberry-rhubarb pie at range, meadowcream trifle in melee
Basic history/personality (If relevant to the duel): Major P. W. Cresswhite is a crusty military hare of the old school, with a taste for justice and meadowcream. Proud and rigid, he holds strongly to the traditions of the Patrol and scornfully rebuffs any challenges to either his personal honor or the rituals of the Long Patrol.
Motivation: To claim his rightful place as recipient of the final piece of piece of the Salamandastron Strudelcake at the Long Patrol Regimental Ball
Appearance: Major P. W. Cresswhite is a broad-shouldered dun hare in his 45th season. He is easily distinguishable among the Long Patrol officers for his long white mustache, which he always keeps impeccably waxed. To the Long Patrol Regimental Ball he has worn his best green velvet dress uniform, decked with several medals, a buff sash, and the tricorn hat peculiar to the 12th Inland Patrol.
[close]
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.