Filling in the Gaps (+fanfic/art board update)

Started by Cornflower MM, August 23, 2020, 12:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Hey all! There's two things I'd like to announce super quick. One of them is fun, one of them is boring, and you're getting the boring one first. ;)

The fanfiction and art directories are completely up to date! @Rosie Willowwater did the majority of the work on the art directory and I spent weeks laboring over the fanfiction directory. Teamwork makes the dream work. If something needs to be changed or added/taken down, please shoot me a message! I want everything to be as correct as possible.

I would also like to take this moment to talk about a few things to keep in mind while posting to these two boards.

In the Fan Art board, please remember to keep it for your Redwall based or inspired pieces. You can post your other artwork in The Orchard - This helps keep things from getting too cluttered and will probably help your artwork get seen!

In the Fanfiction board, please post more content than just a fanfiction.net link. If you don't want to copy and paste your chapters/story here, please at least add a summary and tags.

Now, the moment you've all been waiting for. . .

ATTENTION, WRITERS AND ARTISTS! It is time for something never before done on the forum. . . A collaboration between the fanfiction board and art board! What are we doing for this momentous occasion, I hear you asking? A CONTEST! I'm challenging you to find a partner and work together to show me what you two can come up with with your one-word prompt..... *drumroll*

BROCKHALL!

Not much is known about that wonderful, mystical tree that was so important to the beginning of it all, and I want to know what you think happened in between the snapshots we see. This IS a contest - you will be judged and there is a definite possibility of a very cool first place made by none other than @Dannflower Reguba . More details can be found in the pinned topics in both the fanfic and art board - I look forward to seeing what you create!

Cornflower MM

The deadline has come and gone, and it is now time to announce our winning team for Filling in the Gaps!

With a score of 33 out of 45, please congratulate @The Grey Coincidence and @Jarky Thistlebrush on their winning piece Harlapple's Woes!

Congratulations you two! You can expect a PM from @Dannflower Reguba with your prize.