1 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: December 14, 2020, 05:09:11 PM

shisteer of nothing much

Alrighty,  more characters from me:

Spoiler

Name: Faumyan
Species: Otter
Build: Broad shouldered and bulky, but on the shorter side of average as far as height goes.
Weapons: A long quarterstaff and a dirk.
Personality: Rather gruff on first acquaintance but, with beasts he knows well, his sense of humour shows itself in a booming laugh and sparkling eyes. He's usually not the most talkative of beasts, preferring to listen before he puts his two cents in, but he isn't entirely devoid of ideas.
History: Grew up in Holt Sagnarb with his twin brother. Their parents disappeared when they were eight seasons old and they were raised in the Chief's family, acting big brother for Nitsyok. They joined the crew at twelve seasons, as was custom. They're not the best fighters, but they're far from incompetent and they usually follow Nitsyok around, making sure he doesn't get into too much trouble.
Appearance: Dark furred, with grey-green eyes and a chilling glare. He's the perfect beast to bar a doorway. He wears a woven flax bracelet and a simple green tunic, with a wide belt. A floppy hat of the same colour as his tunic perches atop his head.
[close]
Spoiler

Name: Romyan
Build: Tall and slim.
Weapons: A light sabre and a bow.
Personality: Rather talkative, but not altogether gregarious. He appreciates a good laugh and generally acts as a spokesbeast for the two brothers. Not disinclined to tease, but he tries to choose the right time to do it.
History: Grew up in Holt Sagnarb with his twin brother. Their parents disappeared when they were eight seasons old and they were raised in the Chief's family, acting big brother for Nitsyok. They joined the crew at twelve seasons, as was custom. They're not the best fighters, but they're far from incompetent and they usually follow Nitsyok around, making sure he doesn't get into too much trouble.
Appearance: Dark furred, with grey-green eyes that rarely lack sparkle. He wears a green tunic with a broad belt and a quiver to match. Arrows are fletched with one green feather and two white ones. He wears a green floppy hat coloured to match his tunic and a woven flax bracelet.
[close]
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

I got a character here
Spoiler
Name: Splash
Build: Tall, slightly slender though
Personality: Kind, always willing to help, though can be angered quickly when threatened or when others are threatened, like most otters.
Weapon: Preffered weapon is a sling, though she will adapt and use whatever is nearby.
Appearance: light furred, brown eyes, usually carries a pack with supplies in it.
Motivation: On her way to Redwall from her home, as she had never been there and wanted to see it, as well as get some expeirience traveling..
[close]
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Mara the Wolf

@WorshipTiria
Yes of course. Everyone is welcome to join as long as they follow the rules.

Also, @shisteer of nothing much @WorshipTiria @Ebantu the Kararehe @Crafter Man @Jarky Thistlebrush, send your OCs over to the Inn, wouldja?

NOTE: I won't be around regularly for a while, sorry.
Fursonas:
Riley: Mountain lion, Sonic the Hedgehog
Amara: African wild dog, The Lion King/The Lion Guard
Masika: Eurasian river otter, Redwall
Mara: Wolf, general

shisteer of nothing much

I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Ebantu the Kararehe

Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

WorshipTiria

Quote from: Masika on November 11, 2020, 12:52:48 AM
@WorshipTiria
Yes of course. Everyone is welcome to join as long as they follow the rules.

Also, @shisteer of nothing much @WorshipTiria @Ebantu the Kararehe @Crafter Man @Jarky Thistlebrush, send your OCs over to the Inn, wouldja?

NOTE: I won't be around regularly for a while, sorry.
Okay, thank you!

Mara the Wolf

@WorshipTiria
Um, I know I said "everyone, bring your OCs in," but you could stand to flesh out your character more. There's practically nothing there, practically no real personality, no flaws, no history (even if there's nothing interesting or her past is meant to be a mystery), which, given you've neglected personality, is a must given that there's practically nothing to work with. The other OCs can't see the character sheets, so there's no point in holding anything back. I know we don't always know an OC's personality until we've RPed with them a bit, but still.

@WorshipTiria
Quote from: WorshipTiria on November 12, 2020, 01:51:55 AM
She throws 6 punches, all of which connect.

"You do not speak like that to me. Now, do you want more soup ( angrily )?"

This is powerplaying.
QuotePowerplaying, or PPing, is when you take control of someone else's character. Say, you kill them or injure them without giving the owner of the character time to react, or you move the character around. If the owner of the character has said that it's okay to do something, then by all means go ahead – Just get permission first! Even if they say no you two can probably work out a way to enact the plan in your head.
Fursonas:

Jarky Thistlebrush

Got another character. I probably won't bring her in until a little later on- you'll see why soon.
Spoiler

Name: Kyran Larkington
Species: Fox

Appearance: A tall grey fox with red streaks on her tail and black eartips. She has sharp hazel eyes, long white fangs and sharpened claws. She normally wears a browny red shirt and navy blue pants, along with a wide leather belt.

Personality: Kyran is very smart. She is crafty, but also has some good in her and will avoid outright killing a beast if she can. However, she has a wide sadistic streak as well and is not below maiming or otherwise injuring her enemies. She has a fairly dark sense of humour. Also, she has quite a temper, but limits her real argumentativeness to family. She is a quiet beast at most times and has a sort of obsession with stories. She has some sort of strange double-personality thing going on, but no one really knows what it is. (Personality 1: Goodness, dark sense of humour, argumentativeness, smartness. Personality 2: Craftyness, sadisticness, quietness, story obsession.)

History: Kyran is Isaac's cousin and was raised alongside him. However, when the woodlanders rose up to overthrow her family, Kyran betrayed them and worked with the woodlanders instead, for no more reason than it would make a better story. No one ever found out. Kyran, being the best fighter in the family and also somewhat fond of Isaac, was sent to find him when he ran away.

Weapons: A bow and arrows, several poisoned darts, a spear.
[close]
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Mara the Wolf

Announcement

So, with the exception of Jarky's new character, everybeast is at Wildflower Inn. But of course, the Inn's supposed a meet-up; the OCs are supposed to go on quests!

So I would like everyone to think up an idea for a 1☆ quest, and PM your idea(s) to me! If I like it, I'll post it here, and we put it to a vote!

Remember, 1☆ quests are the easiest (and if you're an anime fan, no "find my cat" [how would that work anyway? Cats are sapient in Redwall...] or such). Still, think up an adventure, and PM it to me!
Fursonas:

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Mara the Wolf

Fursonas:

WorshipTiria

Flib Bigboat

ok

Name: Ranala Treewhiffler

Species: Squirrel

Appearance: Ranala is a tall, slim black squirrel with a larger tail than usual (very cute when she was a Dibbun, yes, but now it gets in the way all the time). She wears a brown tunic with a piece of rope for a belt, no sandals.

Personality: Ranala is a bit of a loner and very close to her friend Seatar. She is an outstanding treeclimber, and also quite good at cooking, especially nut pudding. She does not say very much, but will stand up to anybeast if needed. She loves Dibbuns, and visits Redwall often to play with them, something that Badgermum Rebecca always welcomes, because Dibbuns are a handful!   She also doesn't scare easily during fights with vermin.

History: Ranala doesn't talk much about her past, but she was once an oarslave aboard a ship called the Skullface, and Seatar, a ferret who was at the time a slave driver, helped her and the rest of the slaves escape. Before that, she had been a wandering traveler.

Weapons: She doesn't like fighting, but she is pretty handy with a dagger and a sling if she needs to fight.

(Sorry i was unable to finish the other character, maybe I will put it up tomorrow.)
(Wait, what happened, half of this is in italics now! Oops, sorry.)
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Dannflower Reguba

Hey Flib, welcome to the forum, AND to the RP board, it's great to see a whole bunch of new faces in my favorite board (and forum home :P). Wherever you want the italics to stop you put the code in below (this is called closing, looks and works the same for all codes I know of) [/i]
You'll also notice that if you select the "Reply" button under the last post before the quick reply box, you'll have a bunch of buttons for various codes, three of these being bold, italics, and underlined text (all three are in the top left corner of the buttons).

Hope this helps, and y'all have fun now!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Flib Bigboat

here's the other one:

Name: Seatar

Species: Ferret

Appearance: Seatar's fur is medium brown with a creamy white underside. She wears a green tunic, similar to other woodlanders. She has a lot of scars from previous battles, and, like a lot of vermin do, brass rings in her ears and a scarf around her head.

Personality: Seatar used to be a pirate, but left the vermin crew aboard the Skullface a few seasons ago. Although a ferret, she is a goodbeast. She is easily angered, particularily when somebeast meets her the first time and takes for granted that she is an enemy. Seatar takes a while to warm up to anyone at first, but is fiercely loyal to the few friends she has. She has a strong hatred for vermin, especially ferrets, probably because she was once one of them and is now considered a traitor by her own species.

History: Seatar never talks about this, but she was once a slave driver on the Skullface and left after setting all the oarslaves free. (Note: This reason is given in a book I wrote, and it's very confusing, but she basically left because she was sick of being cruel to everybeast for no reason.)

Weapons: Seatar has a curved sword ( I think you call it a cutlass or a scimitar...), and she is an experienced warrior. Far more willing to fight than Ranala, she does not trust everybeast and is quick to judge them too easily as an enemy.

( um... I like both my OOC's, but I kinda think that Seatar is too much like Romsca...)
Long live the RRR!