News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Binklle Of Doom

Started by lass of something much, May 11, 2021, 06:52:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Booklover

Hey! The DDBs are coming! Is that chaotic enough for you?
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

lass of something much

No!! My yogurt! Those horrid things have my yogurt!!

Oh no....

They....THEY TOOK IT ALL!!! ALL THE YOGURT! AND CHEESE! AND MILK!

And even worse...THE COWS
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Actually, it is great at it! All I need to do is stare out the back window of the car!
Drivers behind see my horrid face, scream and try to cover their eyes, thus letting go of the wheel, and crashing or stopping because they hit the breaks, making cars behind them smash up together!

All because of my ugly, UGLY face :D
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Flib Bigboat

This makes me want to meet you IRL even more! Living in NZ must be exciting.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Russa Nodrey

*Gathp*

Quote from: lass of something much on June 06, 2021, 12:55:50 PM
No!! My yogurt! Those horrid things have my yogurt!!

Oh no....

They....THEY TOOK IT ALL!!! ALL THE YOGURT! AND CHEESE! AND MILK!

And even worse...THE COWS
NOT THE COWS!!!!
Freddy

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Flib Bigboat

You both suck at telling lies. (That's a compliment, by the way, so don't get offended.)
Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Than-*Gets hit by a flying DDB*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Flib Bigboat

*throws a knife at the DDB*
Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Verdauga

*Grabs shovel and buries the DDB in the back pages of the Cellars.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱