News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Story ah'm righting

Started by Taggerung The Otter, December 16, 2011, 05:52:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taggerung The Otter

"Get up...GET UP. Get your armor on and sharpen your weapon... NOW! Follow me. Let me explain where you are: Planet X the most evil planet you will ever encounter in your pathetic life. You will be fighting as an gladiator for those intergalactic beans out there. Get this in your puny Gorgonian
head, you will not escape, you will not earn freedom. The rest of your life will be fought as an gladiator. That weapon in your hand is called a Moonblade. To the average Gorgonian this blade is worth millions of Jits, but here on Planet X this is next to worthless. Your armor is made out of comets. This is also next to useless, but worth a lot to you discussing Gorgonians. That shield you are holding however, is very valuable. If that breaks you will never have another one so...DON'T BREAK IT! When you get into that arena you will be fighting a Fronickian. As you probably know they are extremely slow. so...in order to give the audience their moneys worth we have given him sonic boots. When you defeat him the King will judge the battle. If  you win then your armor and weapons will be upgraded. If you loss you will be killed, but if the king thinks you have put up a valiant fight you will be spared. You will be able to train after you have won two matches. Unfortunately I was assigned to be your 'coach'. This means I have to give you tips, upgrade your armor, feed you, and make sure you are fit for battle. Two more things: One I am severely punished if YOU do not uphold a tolerable fighting style. Two I am a former gladiator. I have won countless battles and pleased the king. If you win like I have won then you will become a coach...if desired. Now get out there and hopefully kick some Fronickian butt. Oh yeah...and remember: THIS IS DEATH AREA AND YOU ARE A GLADIATOR!!!"

"I did not sign up for this" said Percy as he stepped in to the arena "Oh well...ah did want something exciting in life" Being a Gorgonian, Percy was mostly cat with claws, a strong sense of smell, very quick on his feet, clever, and did not like water. The only difference between a Gorgonian and a cat was, Gorgonians were on average 7ft tall and they stood on there hind legs like humans. Percy happened to be very young, about 1,000 years old. Muscles rippled through his arms like a fish through water. His cat like eyes shone in the light.  His orange fur was sleek. He had a scar on his arm that looked like he had been attacked by a dog.
   Percy was also smart. He had gone through almost 300 years of Gorgonian battle school. He had learned how to wield a sword, shoot a G700GTY ray gun, use a shield, and much more. Percy graduated top of his class and was awarded a Moonblade, so the one in his paws was almost normal. At battle school he had learned to fight in an arena, much like this one.  Percy had once asked to face his teacher in a simulated battle. Surprisingly Percy won, but he had also earned a strict scolding from his father. Percy was "almost perfect", as his teachers said "He just needs to control his DTA, Desire to Adventure." Look where that had gotten him now...
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Ceteruler

Taggerung The Otter