News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

oH nO.

Started by Sebias of Redwall, May 31, 2021, 03:50:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flib Bigboat

*the raccoon is sad at being PP'd by Flib*
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

*Throws a ball over to the raccoon*  8-)
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

8(

*Drop kicks the raccoon into a rainbow*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

(credit probably to draeid (somebody in a discord server I'm in))

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

That looks suspiciously like Freddy.
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

That's a raccoon, not a froad.

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Yes? I mean, the caption on the picture said that that raccoon is a raccoon.

Russa Nodrey

It does appear to be a raccoon.
Freddy

Ally046

But does it taste like a raccoon?
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Booklover

No idea. The rainbow, however... 'taste the rainbow', isn't that skittles? (unless it's smarties or something), so you can find out what that tastes like easily.

Ally046

Oh, I didn't know rainbows were so gross tasting...😑

(Yea, it's skittles)
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Booklover

But... rainbows. What's not to like?

Flib Bigboat

What about a double rainbow?
Long live the RRR!