News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

AOEC!

Started by Ally046, December 01, 2021, 04:50:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ally046

ASSOCIATION OF EVIL CHOOKS!     ASSOCIATION OF EVIL CHOOKS!     ASSOCIATION OF EVIL CHOOKS!     ASSOCIATION OF EVIL CHOOKS!     ASSOCIATION OF EVIL CHOOKS!     ASSOCIATION OF EVIL CHOOKS!     ASSOCIATION OF EVIL CHOOKS!     ASSOCIATION OF EVIL CHOOKS!     ASSOCIATION OF EVIL CHOOKS!     ASSOCIATION OF EVIL CHOOKS!     ASSOCIATION OF EVIL CHOOKS!     ASSOCIATION OF EVIL CHOOKS!     ASSOCIATION OF EVIL CHOOKS!     ASSOCIATION OF EVIL CHOOKS!     
ASSOCIATION OF EVIL CHOOKS!     ASSOCIATION OF EVIL CHOOKS!     ASSOCIATION OF EVIL CHOOKS!     ASSOCIATION OF EVIL CHOOKS!     ASSOCIATION OF EVIL CHOOKS!     ASSOCIATION OF EVIL CHOOKS!     ASSOCIATION OF EVIL CHOOKS!     ASSOCIATION OF EVIL CHOOKS!     ASSOCIATION OF EVIL CHOOKS!     ASSOCIATION OF EVIL CHOOKS!     ASSOCIATION OF EVIL CHOOKS!     ASSOCIATION OF EVIL CHOOKS!     ASSOCIATION OF EVIL CHOOKS!     ASSOCIATION OF EVIL CHOOKS!     
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Kade Rivok

Uh oh, better report this to the mods.  @Verdauga
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Well well welll...

It seems we've stumbled on a coop. These chooks are going to get their feathers rustled if they keep sticking their nosy little beaks into crime. I bet they expect to escape on a wing and a prayer. But evilness is no yolk, and we won't allow members to hatch any nefarious schemes. I want to know eggzactly what you intend to do with this topic, while it lasts. >:D
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Russa Nodrey

*Covers my ears so I don't have to hear the puns*
Freddy

Kade Rivok

I've made a terrible mistake.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

What're you two squawking about?

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Ally046

*Human whistle evil chook sustained and double power screech*

Verdauga

You think that'll scare me? I ain't no chicken.

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ally046

Verdauga

I see you all are flocking together.

Kade Rivok

Hush up ye peck neck.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Why did you get owl riled up? You invited me here to roost.

Kade Rivok

I invited you here to roast the thread, not roost in it. 

Though, I gotta say, your puns are pretty fly.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Verdauga on December 01, 2021, 05:56:09 PM
You think that'll scare me? I ain't no chicken.
Then why are you in our Evil Chooks Club?
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!