News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Americangirldoll at inerstarU? what is her name so i can add her to my friends

Started by Mad Maudie, December 21, 2011, 07:27:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you have one?

Yes
1 (33.3%)
No
2 (66.7%)
i'm getting one
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Mad Maudie

Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Jukka the Sling

Ferret meat candy has just poured into this thread, taking over the land with their Death Defyin' Beavers and zombie bunnies! :P

On a more serious note, no, I don't have an American Girl InnerstarU doll, but I've heard of them.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Blaggut

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on October 27, 2013, 02:07:12 AM
Ferret meat candy has just poured into this thread, taking over the land with their Death Defyin' Beavers and zombie bunnies! :P

On a more serious note, no, I don't have an American Girl InnerstarU doll, but I've heard of them.

Good job, but we are enemies of the Death Defying Beavers
~Just a soft space boi~

rachel25

*rallies the DDB's to me so that they can join the Silver Slayers and chases the FMC people out again*

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on October 27, 2013, 02:07:12 AM

Searat army comes to stop Fmc army
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Gnoflet

Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.