News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

RP: A Tale of Reedbind: Voyage of the Blue Star

Started by BrookSkimmer, February 01, 2012, 09:36:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwall Musician

"The vermin don't use the stream. They usually stay in the trees, but you can tell if their around because they chant." Gerard tilted his head towards the trees. "I hear no chanting, so now it is safe. But they could pop up any minute."
He looked in the direction of the trees. "Yeah, we would be safe in there, but only two or three should come. Too many will attract attention."
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Mad Maudie

"I'll go!" Seamusic said. Even though searose was eager to go she could not leave oakpaw for he still was sick even though it was going through a soft stage.
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

redwallgurl

Shelly had thought about all of this. She voiced her opinion,
"What if we took one of the life boats and gone a way up the stream. We could leave one or two otters on the boat and let the rest go through. If any dangers could happen the otters could make there way back to the life boat and the rest of the otters would paddle back to the boat. If we use more otters we could cover more  distance."
Fun. is a fantastic band.

RatBane

"So what you want us to do? I mean I don't want to be useless and I am sure we can be of some help." Saxon leaned against the deck ralling as he spoke.
Not all Rats are bad just the ones that make them self out to be.

BrookSkimmer

Shuffer listened to all the suggestions and offered his opinion. "Well, we must look at what we have to our advantage.  We have the Reedbind 2, it is small enough to enter the river and travel inland. The Blue Star will need to stay anchored off the coast. It is way too big to fit inland. We have quite a few fit and ready beasts to help with looking for crew from the Tide Dance. We have two allies who can fly. We've lost the element of surprise due to various beasts contacting the weasels, and speaking loudly when first coming to the island. After this he eyed the warrior twins. Reefrudder and Ringlad quailed slightly. They were trained warriors but they were also still growing up.

"We also need to decide our goals. I think we should be firstly concerned for any remaining crew from the Tide Dance. Then, if she is still sea worthy, we can have a go at salvaging the Tide Dance." He looked inland, trying to see tree weasels. "I think we should use our fine feathered friends here to cause a diversion. Get as many of those beasts to the other side of the island as possible.  After this, we can send Seamusic, Gerard, Searose, and our two warriors into the interior." He saluted Searose. "That is if you think that's a good idea First Mate."

Shuffer nodded and added more comments. "I think we should travel on footpaw. Those creatures could easily overwhelm a small craft like the Reedbind 2."

He turned to the birds. "Do you two think you could manage a diversion to keep those little weasel's attention?"

Troy Troodon

Gailen's Reply; "Eh, Why Not." And he was the first to take air.
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

RatBane

Saxon grins. "Well if that is what you want then you should be prepared for anything" He takes flight after his friend.

As they flew for a bit he dived close to the trees and let's fly a small but harmless noise making explosive to rattle the trees and call to the natives.

"You little vermin come out and fight!" Let another pop boom go shaking in the trees and hovers wating for movement. "Hey Gailen dive on them and dont get shot. Once we got them then we need them to follow us."

Troy Troodon

Gailen was the first to dive. And as he swoops down, he whomps one big weasel over the head with his beak.
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

RatBane

"That is the ticket! Get them!!!"

He follows him in the assault to get there attentions. Both Birds dive hit and retreat in the same manner slowly moving the group of natives away from the landing part giving them time to do there work.

Mad Maudie

"I don't mind but keep an eye on oakpaw for me." She said "I already said i would go." seamusic piped up
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Skipper

Oakpaw watched the birds and said to hisself 'i wonder i they even know the meanin of stealth' He watched the birds swoop down and saw the vermin get some spears ready for when they dived.

redwallgurl

BIC: Shelly watched the birds. "Next time we should give them more detailed instruction."
Fun. is a fantastic band.

RatBane

OOC: Laughs! The instrustions that I heard was "Do you two think you could manage a diversion to keep those little weasel's attention?" --Shuffer

BIC: "You ask for a deversion and I am doing such mind you I am a bird and smiple minded as well as my friend *gesters to Galin* You wanted destraction you have it plus I am not laying harm to them with pop bangs or a few pecks and floggings, I can stop and let them attack your ship and possiable eat the crew. Either way I am having fun."

He lets out another squak and flys off then dives on a few more dodging the spears. "I better be getting some extra food for this and I want a wing rub from that one called Seamusic." He calles back while flying up setting for another dive.

BrookSkimmer

OOC: Everyone, please read the posts before making yours! The birds are doing what Shuffer suggested. The diversion seems to work fine for what we are trying to do. The weasels are following the albatrosses away from the area when the Tide Dance is.

BIC:

Shuffer tried to placate the albatross. "Easy friend. You are doing us a great service in getting the weasels away form the Tide Dance. Please rejoin Galin and keep them on the other side of the island. Watch out for their spears though."

The otter waited until the bird had flown off and then turned to the group. "I didn't even see him fly to the ship. We should watch what we say around those two. We don't need to upset them, they are helping us." He looked towards Tonnet and continued speaking, "Seamusic, Gerard, Searose, Ringald and Reefrudder, it's time to go!"

As they took to the water, Shuffer pulled Searose aside for a moment. "Don't worry, I'll look after ol' Oakpaw for you. He will be fine. Take care of the others First Mate!"

Ringald and Reefrudder made a dash to the edge of the ship. They hit the water with barely a splash and made their way to the shore. this time neither of them jested or joked. this was serious. If they made noise the weasels might return and then they would not have a chance to look for the crew of the Tide Dance.

Reefrudder spoke quietly as the others made it to the sands. "Well, looks like we should head inland."

Mad Maudie

"Well there distracting alright!" Searose grumbled. "They are queer animals if you ask me. Gerard did you try any of my stew? I hope it did not go to waist!" Seamusic said.
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~