News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

RP: Slaved Hares

Started by redwallgurl, February 08, 2012, 10:56:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Troy Troodon

Bullwing shook his head.
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

Dannflower Reguba

"Might I ask who you are? I'm Lupus and these are Brooky, and Rivers." said the otter.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Troy Troodon

Quote from: danflorreguba on April 09, 2012, 05:26:36 PM
"Might I ask who you are? I'm Lupus and these are Brooky, and Rivers." said the otter.

Bullwing, I was looking for my comrades who are at war with the enemy.

Dannflower Reguba

Lupus tensed, "Who is the enemy, and who are your comrades if you don't mind me asking?"

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Troy Troodon

Roxas is my compatriot, the vermin holding slaves are my enemy

Wisteria Wild Cat

Quietly, Frista raised her paw, "Erm, excuse me mates, I've got something so say if ye don't mind."
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

"Well no ones stopping you miss! What do you want to say?"

Wisteria Wild Cat

"Why don't we join forces with this Roxas and Bullwing, then train up an army and fight the vermin when they least expect it? And I think we should find a way out of here..."
Frista leaped over the otter and killed a vermin who was sneaking up with a fatal kick to his head.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

"From the sound of things, Roxas could be far off, and we have to find the slaves before we leave, and as for an army. Well we'll have to see who we come across on our journey to Mossflower."

Troy Troodon

Dannflower Reguba

"I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm off to find those slaves!" Called Lupus over his shoulder as he started to wander towards the slave pens.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Frista leaped up and followed him silently, holding a spear to her tightly.

Troy Troodon

OOC: Remind me is Friesta good or evil?

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Lol, she's a good haremaid, holding a spear she took (And I forgot to mention) from the vermin (Which was a rat, I also forgot to mention) that she killed.

Troy Troodon

Bullwing spread out his wings in display.