News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Girly Thread

Started by Tiria Wildlough, February 10, 2012, 09:07:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

What's a purity ring?
Anyway, your earrings sound awesome, Icefire. I want earrings with little violins on them...

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Icefire on July 12, 2012, 02:22:02 PM
I wear earrings! The set that is currently my favorite has a treble clef and a double eigth note!
For actual rings, I only wear my purity ring. It's very pretty!
@Rainshadow: For someone who isn't girly, you sure post on the girly thread a lot. ;)

Haha, very funny.  For being out of town from July 11-19, you sure do post a lot. ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Wisteria Wild Cat

Haha! Now, girly things...
Erm...
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Icefire

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 13, 2012, 02:40:25 AM
Quote from: Icefire on July 12, 2012, 02:22:02 PM
I wear earrings! The set that is currently my favorite has a treble clef and a double eighth note!
For actual rings, I only wear my purity ring. It's very pretty!
@Rainshadow: For someone who isn't girly, you sure post on the girly thread a lot. ;)

Haha, very funny.  For being out of town from July 11-19, you sure do post a lot. ;D
Yeah, I didn't think I would have internet access while I was here...
However, I have noticed that it isn't easy to type on my nook, so I can't go into much detail.
@Tiria: A purity ring is a symbol of my purity (simple explanation ::)). My dad gave it to me as a reminder of my promise to keep my purity for my husband. Did that make any sense? Like I said, it's hard to type on this thing and I start to lose my train of thought by the time I finish typing the first part of the sentence.
When I get home, I'll post a picture of my ring...maybe my earrings, too!
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Wisteria Wild Cat

That would be cool, I wanna know what it looks like.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Rainshadow

I have a necklace that's a simple chain with the One Ring on it.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Icefire

I'll try to post a picture when I get back.
Today, my cousin, sister and I made friendship bracelets. That was fun and they turned out pretty cute...even if we weren't doing itright by keeping them for ourselves instead of, you know, giving them to friends...::)
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Rainshadow

Lol.  I like anklets.  I even made an anklet for an otter stuffed animal of mine.  I used it as a necklace for him and stuck a plastic sword through it.  I named my otter Skipper.  He's cute.

redwallgurl

nice i like to wear nekclaces instead of braclets. my favourite one is the ones with the first letter of my name
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Wisteria Wild Cat

I don't usually wear necklaces, but I have three bracelets. One that says, "Friends, love at all times." Prov: 17:17. The other says, Renee Alexis Robins, Never Forget. She was a friend that lived across the street, who was killed in a car accident. And the third is one that has the Zumba logo.

Rainshadow

I used to have one of those rubber wristbands that said stuff on it.  Mine said, "Go Army."

Wisteria Wild Cat

Ah. Renee was going to be in the Navy. Too bad it had to end the way it did...

Rainshadow

Wisteria Wild Cat

Renee was killed in a car accident. Out of eight people she was the only one to die. But it was an instant death, so that was good. I guess....

Rainshadow

Wow.  I was feeling pretty good before I read that.  :'(  I didn't know her, but I feel very sad.