News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Girly Thread

Started by Tiria Wildlough, February 10, 2012, 09:07:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

I agree. I used that on one of my sisters ears, and they smiled through the entire thing! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

That's because your sister is a rag doll made from the remains of a football you tried to eat and it has a smile permanently sewed onto it.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

@Elizebeth did you see what Skarzs just said about you?!?

;D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Wylder Treejumper

Wait... Is that actually your sister?
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Jukka the Sling

Yeah, Elizebeth is Del's sister's account.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Quote from: Maudie on September 27, 2017, 01:12:18 AM
@Elizebeth did you see what Skarzs just said about you?!?

;D
I don't give a hecking seal doggo.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

MeadowR

Everybody seems to have siblings with accounts on here!

Can't see my siblings joining here somehow. XD
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

MeadowR

Well, for a start they probably haven't even heard of Redwall... :0
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

The Skarzs

For them to start reading!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Rosie Willowwater

*Forces all my imaginary friends to join*